Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Ordered my Rubicon today

Old 02-07-2007, 09:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also ordered mine yesterday....
Rubi Unlimited
auto
power
dual
mygig
deep tint
silver
side airbags

I am seeing if I can call in a few favors with some people that I know at DC, I can't wait forever, my TJ is not built to be a daily driver
Old 02-08-2007, 05:58 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeepingib
Ok I had to tease you guys a little bit. I'm overseas and bought it though the ENCS or AAFES purchase. I won't be home for quite some time, so I pushed out the delivery date the longest that I possibly could. It also happens to be my wife's birthday. I only ordered it so that I could lock in the price. The hard part is going to be when I'm home for vacation and I see all the JK's everywhere, but won't have mine.:(
i wish i could have done that, but it's winter here in belgium, and 15km one way to work. if you aren't going to pick it up until next fall you should get some awesome incentives. ENCS is real good about that. right now i'm just glad i negotiated my deal before the price jumps...
Old 02-08-2007, 08:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by degenerate
i wish i could have done that, but it's winter here in belgium, and 15km one way to work. if you aren't going to pick it up until next fall you should get some awesome incentives. ENCS is real good about that. right now i'm just glad i negotiated my deal before the price jumps...
Their computer system hadn't been updated since Jan. 15th, so I was able to get the price before the recent price jumps even. I also did a quote on a X model, so I can switch over to that if the price for he rear locker and swaybar disconnect are cheap enough to make it worthwhile. I tried to option the X out to be as close to the rubicon I ordered and it came in at 24,845.00 So it's about five grand cheaper. I figure the locker, and swaybard disco, will each cost around 1250 or so it will only be 2500 cheaper than the Rubi. But I think the 4 to 1 range and the front D44 plus locker are worth the money difference.

Quick Reply: Ordered my Rubicon today