Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Price on the 09's?

Old 08-19-2008, 12:55 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Price on the 09's?

Im gonna be ordering me a 09 ruby within the next month or so, and was just wondering how much i should be trying to get it for? With how crappy the market is right now and all i figured i could get a good price, but some dealers realllly hold on to the ruby's down here in florida, so im not sure what im gonna be able to work out.

Has anyone bought an 09 yet? if so how much did ya pay? i wanna try and get it as cheap as possible so let me know what kinda deals you guys have got or would expect at this time.

Thanks guys
Old 08-19-2008, 01:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

i just ordered an 09 Rubi unlimited w/ soft top only yesterday. Other than the dual tops option I pretty much got all the extras with it. Out the door price was $32,379. Don't know if that's a good deal or not but it was the best in my area.

Last edited by deadmoney; 08-19-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Old 08-19-2008, 01:51 PM
JK Freak

well i just went and looked up a 2008 on the jeep site since they dont have 09s yet and once i added everything i wanted the non haggle price was like 35 something and i was like.... shoot, 32 sounds like a very good deal. But then again the last jk i bought wasnt a ruby so i have no idea what a good price was.

Did you just offer then the 32 or were they just itching to sell it and told you thats what they would let it go for?
Old 08-19-2008, 01:57 PM
JK Freak

oh and also...what was the expected time of arrival for your new ruby? did they give you an eta? or is it just a "well call when it comes" kinda thing?
Old 08-19-2008, 05:16 PM
JK Freak

anyone else got any input
Old 08-19-2008, 06:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

08 2 door rubicon is 34,xxx here in bullhead city , az. and they would only take $500 off of that,so id say your getting a fairly good deal,one guy posted the other day he was getting the 09 unlimited for 29,xxx,would be worth getting one shipped if you can find a deal like that
Old 08-19-2008, 06:32 PM
JK Freak

im thinking anything close to 30 is a good deal. Fully loaded that is. I want everything except the smoking package so i dont know what to expect but im hoping for 30-31 if somehow i get crazy lucky :P
Old 08-19-2008, 06:33 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

actually the market is not crappy as you put it. the JK is one of the if not the best selling vehicle in their fleet and has been since the day it hit market in 06. Don't expect any big bonus or cashback. If you get anything under msrp I'd consider it a good deal. whatever you do, don't pay over msrp. I payed under FWP or invoice. Most people can get that price or a bit better depending on the city.
Old 08-19-2008, 07:16 PM
JK Freak

oh yeah i didnt mean it like that. Trust me i no they have no problem getting rid or rubicons... If they didnt i would have had one the first time around. I just know that while they are still selling well they arent selling anywhere near what they were in 07 im sure, so i would think they would be willing to get rid of one a little more than normal at this point, but i know they probably arent exactly "hurting" in the jk sales department :P
Old 08-20-2008, 06:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

__________________________________________________ ____________

Originally Posted by P Nasty
oh and also...what was the expected time of arrival for your new ruby? did they give you an eta? or is it just a "well call when it comes" kinda thing?
__________________________________________________ ____________

I was told definitely without a doubt it would be on the lot in four weeks. We'll see

Quick Reply: Price on the 09's?