Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Principal Comes Under Fire for Protecting Jeep From Hail

Old 04-28-2015, 11:26 AM
JK-Forum Editor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Principal Comes Under Fire for Protecting Jeep From Hail

A principal decided to pull her Jeep under one of the school's awnings to protect her Wrangler during a hail storm. But she blocked an entrance to do so, and that caused quite a stir.

Read the rest on the JK Forum homepage. >>
Old 04-28-2015, 11:43 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea it should. Blocked an exit. And just because it's a wrangler doesn't make it ok for her to protect her stuff while others don't have that opportunity. It's called insurance. Lol.
Old 04-28-2015, 05:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Also, um...the hood is steel. The top is composite. I've never been in a bad hail storm, so I can't say, but I don't think the top would be damaged, or the fenders. Just the steel hood would need covered, and she could have done by pulling forward but not so far forward as to block an entrance. Maybe she needs to sit in on some basic science classes.

Also, an entrance is usually also an exit, so she was blocking an exit that could have been used to exit the building in a fire. Not cool lady, not cool.
Old 04-28-2015, 06:01 PM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I think it exhibits very poor leadership on the part of the principal of that school. Clearly, she is a special snowflake, and better and more deserving of hail protection than her staff and the other teachers and clearly in her mind, protecting her Jeep trumps the safety of her students. I think she should be demoted, fined, and placed on probation. Hell, yank her tenure.
Old 04-28-2015, 06:33 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kmrtnsn
I think it exhibits very poor leadership on the part of the principal of that school. Clearly, she is a special snowflake, and better and more deserving of hail protection than her staff and the other teachers and clearly in her mind, protecting her Jeep trumps the safety of her students. I think she should be demoted, fined, and placed on probation. Hell, yank her tenure.
Should be fired actually
Old 04-28-2015, 07:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny

Should be fired actually
X2 on that one!
Old 04-28-2015, 09:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Definitely not okay. Blocked an exit in case of a fire, that's enough reason right there.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:20 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by kmrtnsn
You forgot the Horse whipping and sterilization before she gets a chance to reproduce. Don't need anymore snowflakes like that....
Old 04-29-2015, 07:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Sterilization? Wow, tough crowd here. I think the media attention should be enough shame, let alone losing her job.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:44 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Honestly I think the fitting punishment here is to let all the kids in the school have an egging day on her vehicle. I think all would be forgiven then.

Quick Reply: Principal Comes Under Fire for Protecting Jeep From Hail