Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rancho help

Old 09-20-2008, 05:35 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rancho help

Man I knew it was going to happen..... I turned them so the adjuster knob was in facing the axle when I first put them on, it was a pain to adjust so I turned them around to get the suspension dialed. Wouldn't you know the day that I do it I caught a rock coming off a ledge and there she goes. so now what? is the shock shot? I have the knob still, is there a replacement part?

Well heres a pic
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-22-2008, 09:02 AM
JK Freak

so I got a hold of ranchos tech dept and they are going to help me out asked acouple of questions about their my ride adjustable system, you remove the adjusterknobs and bolt on a 90 degree air fiting hock up the lines and compressor ect and you got it. part # rs 8628 if anyone else is runnuing these shocks and breaks one off.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:11 AM
JK Freak

so I got a hold of ranchos tech dept and they are going to help me out asked acouple of questions about their ny ride system, you remove the adjusterknobs and bolt on a 90 degree air fiting hock up the lines and compressor ect and you got it. part # rs 8628 if anyone else is runnuing these shocks and breaks one off.

Quick Reply: Rancho help