Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Resale value of Jeep Wrangler- CNN Money.com

Old 11-29-2011, 08:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Resale value of Jeep Wrangler- CNN Money.com

Shazam! The Jeep Wrangler gets the highest projected 5-year retained value: 55%

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/best-res...rs.html?page=1

Last edited by RubiConz; 11-29-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:42 PM
JK Freak

.....not that I'm selling mine at all. Dealer wants to buy mine back though to increase their used inventory. I say nay!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:07 PM
JK Freak

Yes it is good news... a Jeep has a rich heritage, and it shows in its long term value.

I guess I need to order one now... no excuses, either shit or get off the pot.

Old 11-29-2011, 11:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

As a kind of a person whos close to industr,. I would say that its not only heritage, or say exclusiveness.... Its mostly consecutive design and policy. Its when each other successor looks alike predeccessor. Means its for sure have to be modern but very close connected to basics. Porcshe 911, wrangler, merc G-waggen. So only some fans can recognize the exact model and year of production... So means even our sons will use it and noone will say they are driving old dilapidated conveyance .
Old 11-30-2011, 02:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AlexTen
As a kind of a person whos close to industr,. I would say that its not only heritage, or say exclusiveness.... Its mostly consecutive design and policy. Its when each other successor looks alike predeccessor. Means its for sure have to be modern but very close connected to basics. Porcshe 911, wrangler, merc G-waggen. So only some fans can recognize the exact model and year of production... So means even our sons will use it and noone will say they are driving old dilapidated conveyance .
I agree. It is amazing to see how Jeep has modernized the vehicle over the years, yet it still closely resembles the '83 CJ7 I drove for years. I find myself watching as I pass a Jeep, but I don't really wonder which specific year/model it is. 1983 or 2012, it is still the same thing that draws me to these vehicles.

Quick Reply: Resale value of Jeep Wrangler- CNN Money.com