Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rubicon Unlimited Questions

Old 12-11-2006, 03:06 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not real fond of the power window button placement but I'm sure I'll get use to it. Thank you so much everyone for the comments, all the insight is really helpful.

biglynny, my wife won't get in my YJ either for the same reason. She rides in it about once a year.
Old 12-11-2006, 03:09 PM
JK Newbie

Should I expect to pay sticker price if I ordered a Rubicon Unlimited?
Old 12-11-2006, 05:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Daniel, Check your employer (Army?) for discounts. There have been a lot of stories about military getting at or below invoice (and rightly so). I work at the shipyard and was guaranteed 1% below invoice, ordered or not. However, generally, you get a better deal if you order versus buy off the lot. I can give you an opinion of just about every salesperson at a Jeep dealership on the Peninsula, and several dealers in Norfolk and VB also. I must have spoken with 15 different salespeople before finding one I was halfway comfortable with. Most of the people didn't know Jack, but maybe that is better now.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:58 PM
JK Newbie

According to the inventory on the Jeep website there are more and more Rubi Unlimiteds popping up at the dealerships. I found one exactly like I planned on ordering at a dealership about 50 miles from here. I was planning on waiting till February or March but I don't know if I can. Decisions, decisions
Old 12-21-2006, 02:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by danielj903
According to the inventory on the Jeep website there are more and more Rubi Unlimiteds popping up at the dealerships. I found one exactly like I planned on ordering at a dealership about 50 miles from here. I was planning on waiting till February or March but I don't know if I can. Decisions, decisions
Screw waiting............Life is to short...........GET IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Rubicon Unlimited Questions