Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Seat covers

Old 11-26-2012, 09:49 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I bought a 4-dr set of wet okele seat covers, used, from a forum member. They lasted about 8 months until constant getting in-n-out of the front seat wore through the drivers seat pretty badly. I ended up buying a rugged ridge neoprene set for just the fronts from another forum member who barely used them. They look brand new and so far are a lot more comfortable than the wet okele. By some miracle, I found a rear set of covers on eBay brand new for $44 bucks. Snatched em up without hesitation. Just got them delivered today actually and they look great.
Down the line, I plan on getting katzkin or similar leather seating, but I'm in no rush. Maybe when these RR wear down I might try trek armor. I hear good things, they're just too much of an expense for now... rather put that kind of $$$ into other mods.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:14 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the Marathons also - but in all black - they look good and they've held up well. I have a dog that really abuses them but no problems at all.

The center console cover for a few bucks extra is worth it. Dog likes it too.

The Marathons are expensive but worth it.

Quick Reply: Seat covers