Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Seat Glovers

Old 09-09-2008, 06:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Seat Glovers

Anyone have issues with Seat Glovers customer service? When I placed my order, they were courteous and helpful. When I had an issue and had to call them back, I haven't gotten a reply from 2 emails and 2 phone messages. When you call it is impossible to get a hold of someone. It's been 2 wks now and I just want my issue resolved.

Anyone know if they are away on vacation or if they are just ignoring me?
Old 09-10-2008, 02:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Since they're a sponsor here, you might be able to get through to them more easily than a non-sponsoring company.

Last edited by pastorsteve; 09-10-2008 at 02:33 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

I never had the need to call them but...I am a little dissapointed in the quality of the product. My drivers seat cover after only 3,000miles is starting to wear thin and the stitching is pulling apart.
Also, I have had problems with the straps on rear seat cover tearing.

Maybe it's just related to my set...but I really like them and wish they were made a little better.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:36 PM
JK Super Freak

I believe they have a lifetime warranty. Shouldn't be an issue getting replacement/repair.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:31 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jasruby
I never had the need to call them but...I am a little dissapointed in the quality of the product. My drivers seat cover after only 3,000miles is starting to wear thin and the stitching is pulling apart.
Also, I have had problems with the straps on rear seat cover tearing.

Maybe it's just related to my set...but I really like them and wish they were made a little better.
my set had the same problems. not to mention, the airbag covers never staid tucked in, the seat back pocket came completely undone, and now the colors don't match.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:33 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by pastorsteve
I believe they have a lifetime warranty. Shouldn't be an issue getting replacement/repair.
warranty is only good if you can get them to call or email you back.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Too true. Maybe you can find a vendor who is local to you that can help you make contact. Many times authorized vendors have super-secret alternative phone numbers to reach their suppliers.

Quick Reply: Seat Glovers