Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Shockworks lead times...

Old 07-27-2011, 05:46 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shockworks lead times...

Does anyone have any recent first hand experience with Shockworks with regards to thier lead times? I am curious to know if they have reduced lead times since amping up thier production capabilities. I want to order some bumpers but am unwilling to wait several months.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:11 AM
JK Freak

I waited over two months for my bumper, so don't know for sure what they claim they have done. They have always been notorious for long lead times, and I thought I might get mine earlier, but no luck.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:15 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just contact Screamin Lizard Customs.... They keep their product in stock
Old 07-27-2011, 12:14 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks a bunch! And I realized that I said "Shockworks" instead of "Shrockworks"...my bad!
Old 07-29-2011, 04:13 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Thanks Hskr4x4, I have been doing my very best but have been loosing

I can't keep up... I keep ordering but all get prepaid before Shockworks ships

I have some 2 dr rails in stock!!!

Shoot me a PM
Old 07-29-2011, 05:11 PM
JK Freak

I've dealt with SW's on other items when I had an Xterra and it was around 6-7 months for bumpers. I love their products but not worth the wait IMO as long as you can find a suitable sub
Old 07-29-2011, 05:42 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by hagausaf
I've dealt with SW's on other items when I had an Xterra and it was around 6-7 months for bumpers. I love their products but not worth the wait IMO as long as you can find a suitable sub
+1 Love the stuff but waited too long on Rails. In Screaming Lizards doesn't carry them I would look elsewhere.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default I'm GONNA TOSS MY TWO PENNIES into this pond...

...SHROCKWORKS definitely has a great product, however, I could NEVER grip waiting a half year for their stuff...so, this isn't about blasting their product...I called down there and was told three months, TOPS!!! ...told a guy I used to talk to about it...he got ticked at me cuz he was waiting six months and couldn't even get them on the phone...I went to LOD for their mid-width and NEW GEN 3 bumper...AWESOME!!!
Old 07-29-2011, 05:54 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by kRaZyKoWaL
...SHROCKWORKS definitely has a great product, however, I could NEVER grip waiting a half year for their stuff...so, this isn't about blasting their product...I called down there and was told three months, TOPS!!! ...told a guy I used to talk to about it...he got ticked at me cuz he was waiting six months and couldn't even get them on the phone...I went to LOD for their mid-width and NEW GEN 3 bumper...AWESOME!!!
Agreed. I had about 2.5k of my deployment money just sitting and waiting for them to take once my bumpers, sliders and skids were shipped but after 4.5 months of waiting and not answering my emails I cancelled my order and got a local fab shop to mock, fab and mount it all in 8 weeks. Like I said before, if you have another manufacturer that your digging then go with them if your as impatient as I am.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:40 AM
JK Newbie

NO THEY HAVENT, i waited over six months for mine

Quick Reply: Shockworks lead times...