Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Sold it :(

Old 02-03-2010, 05:38 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JeepTrav
Sorry for your loss...
sorry I find this funny, I'm sure you'll get a jeep soon enough, just hang in there.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by utjeeper
I can totally understand. I had 3 different jeeps, they I got the bug for a nice sedan. So I went to a 3 series BMW, it was awesome, but 1 year later I was at the Jeep dealership ordering my JK 4 door. Now I know if I ever have a non-Jeep as a DD, I will still have a Jeep in the garage. For a family, the practicality of the 4 door is tough to beat.
Similar story that I had. Had a Nissan truck, always wanted a Jeep, bought a YJ, loved it. Got engaged, had to start driving long distance, YJ and long distance didn't go together, traded for Maxima, got married, then 97 Accord, then 99 accord, then couldn't take it anymore, the Jeep thing was in my head, got a Grand Cherokee, it was "practical" but while it pacified my need/want, it didn't satisfy, finally the 4 door came out, got things in order, pulled trigger on 4 door, a lil seat in the back, the whole family rides together!
Old 02-04-2010, 06:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When we had our second child, I had to sell my TJ, but then jeep a few years later jeep came out with the 4dr and I was back in business...Still miss the 2dr though

Quick Reply: Sold it :(