Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

stock fog lights burning out frequently...Stability control problems...related?

Old 10-06-2013, 12:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stock fog lights burning out frequently...Stability control problems...related?

I have found that I am frequently replacing burnt out fog lights in my 2010 JK. I have also been putting up with my Stability control randomly activating on the highway and on roads where I'm not taking sharp turns or hitting bumps. I have a 3" suspension lift that I put on my self a few years ago and that's when this all started. I originally thought that the stability problem was from me adding the lift but now I'm thinking there might be a short of something in my electrical system. Does anyone know if this is possible and what I can do to fix it?

-Derrick
Old 10-06-2013, 04:07 PM
JK Forum Regional Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Could be a short somewhere.Had the same problem with our traction control coming on,make sure your steering wheel is perfectly straight

Quick Reply: stock fog lights burning out frequently...Stability control problems...related?