Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Summer top help

Old 10-09-2008, 08:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Summer top help

Hi, the weather is getting better and iam gona take the hartop off for a few months, so i want to order the "duster" by bestop, since i have a subwoofer and i dont want it to rain on it, but from the pics i see that it mounts on the pillars next to the front seats. the problem is that my seat is all the way back and the pillar is right next to me, so the question is will it not fit? i cant bring my seat front i wont be able to drive.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

I am 6ft 1inch and have the duster on my 2dr.
You can loosen up the straps that connect to the pilar a little bit and use the back of the seats to keep the duster pushed back a little. If you want I can take some pics for you later on today, my cover is on the JK! The only thing I did have to adjust on the seats is the reclined angle to a better posture
Old 10-10-2008, 12:19 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by serveapurpose
I am 6ft 1inch and have the duster on my 2dr.
You can loosen up the straps that connect to the pilar a little bit and use the back of the seats to keep the duster pushed back a little. If you want I can take some pics for you later on today, my cover is on the JK! The only thing I did have to adjust on the seats is the reclined angle to a better posture
I would reallly love the pics thanks. because its a big prob for me since i have so many electronics in the back. thanks. i talked to a guy and he said he could cut mine so it could be the shape of the seats.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:56 AM
JK Freak

bump back on top
Old 10-12-2008, 10:15 AM
JK Freak

no help? bump

Quick Reply: Summer top help