Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Teraflex ... awesome service!

Old 09-16-2011, 08:58 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts
Default Teraflex ... awesome service!

I had an issue with a teraflex product that had a seal fail. I pm'ed them... they asked for a couple pictures and could see that it was a failed seal... and they sent me a new one within a week. These guys stand behind their products! we just don't see that sort of commitment to customers that often anymore!

That is first class service! And I want to be sure they know that customers are watching, and when making decisions on things for our Jeeps... we NEVER forget companies that take are of us! I have been looking to save for a set of adjustable arms... a big expence for me to consider... but I know a brand/company that I can trust to stand behind their product.

So when you go to "mod" your JK... I just want to give you a heads up of a company with a great reputation on thsi site... and now I've had a taste of that committment myself!

Old 09-16-2011, 09:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I Don't have a lot of extra money to spend on mods but I am putting a little away at a time to buy stuff. After this and a couple other post I have seen about TF I will be buying the lift I want from them for sure!!
Old 09-16-2011, 09:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sunnysideup
I had an issue with a teraflex product that had a seal fail. I pm'ed them... they asked for a couple pictures and could see that it was a failed seal... and they sent me a new one within a week. These guys stand behind their products! we just don't see that sort of commitment to customers that often anymore!

That is first class service! And I want to be sure they know that customers are watching, and when making decisions on things for our Jeeps... we NEVER forget companies that take are of us! I have been looking to save for a set of adjustable arms... a big expence for me to consider... but I know a brand/company that I can trust to stand behind their product.

So when you go to "mod" your JK... I just want to give you a heads up of a company with a great reputation on thsi site... and now I've had a taste of that committment myself!

I second this!! After installing the 2.5" spring lift on my JK, I noticed that a weld on the rear track bar relocation bracket was cracked. One phone call explaining the problem, and one email to show them a pic of it, and Joe at Teraflex had a replacement heading my way that day!! There was never a question of whether they would replace it or if it was somehow my fault. 100% customer satisfaction. These guys rock and I couldn't be happier with my lift!!! (although I'm ready to bigger now)
Old 09-17-2011, 01:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They where great with me too!
Old 09-17-2011, 04:15 AM
JK Newbie

I have heard a few stories like this and will buy my lift from them now too. Every company is going to have some manufacturers defects, but how they take care of it is what separates a good company from one that just wants your money.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Duh........
Old 09-19-2011, 01:10 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you!
Old 09-19-2011, 02:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Never have had an issue with my TF lift, but I know if I did they will be very helpful!

Quick Reply: Teraflex ... awesome service!