Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

TOP 10 SIGNS THAT YOUR WIFE HATES THE Jeep

Old 07-19-2009, 05:29 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TOP 10 SIGNS THAT YOUR WIFE HATES THE Jeep

UPS DRIVER GOES 60 IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE TO AVOID BEING PELTED BY ROCKS THROWN BY YOUR WIFE

YOUR ON-LINE AND WIFE SNARLS AT YOU WHILE SAYING "YOU'RE NOT BUYING SOMETHING ELSE NOW ARE YOU ?

WHEN SHE GETS DRESSED ALL SHE HAS TO WEAR ARE T-SHIRTS SPORTING ALL THE CRAP YOU PUT ON YOUR Jeep ....THANKS GUYS

SHE REFUSED THE LAST SHIPMENT THEN CALLS TO TELL YOU THAT

CO-WORKERS ARE GETTING TIRED OF TRIPING OVER YOUR SHIPMENTS THAT ARE NOW SENT TO YOU AT WORK

SHE SAYS GOOD I'M GLAD IT'S RAINING AND YOU CAN'T GO OUTSIDE AND FIX YOUR STUPID Jeep

YOU PUT YOUR LIPS WHERE ON YOUR Jeep

SHE COMPLAINS THAT YOU DON'T SPEND ENOUGH TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY ...KIDS NOW SIT IN THE Jeep WHILE YOU WORK ON IT

SAYS I WISH YOU HAD A GF ON THE SIDE INSTEAD OF THE Jeep ... WOULD BE ALOT CHEAPER AND EASIER TO DEAL WITH

YOUR LAST SHIPMENT WAS SOMETHING FOR THE Jeep BUT YOUR DIVORCE PAPERS
Old 07-19-2009, 06:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

1.) Tell the little wifie that if the ups driver can't stop at the house, you will not give her her allowance.

2.) If the little wench says anything about you on-line, just tell her you're shopping for you're new russian trophy bride!

3.) Tell the wining welp that she looks sexy in nothing but a t-shirt, even if you have to be drunk...

4.) Call the little bit*h and tell her you forgot to pay the insurance on HER car and SHE will have to pay it.

5.) Tell the co-workers it's been taken care of.

6.) Rain? who cares, It's a Jeep and at least you can get away from the bitch'en.

7.) If she can't handle the competition, she can get out!

8.) The kids just want to go wheel'en with you anyway, so take them.

9.) Tell the old witch you have 2 girl friends, and they both love the jeep!

10.) Sign it! good riddance!!!!
Old 07-19-2009, 10:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dex1
1.) Tell the little wifie that if the ups driver can't stop at the house, you will not give her her allowance.

2.) If the little wench says anything about you on-line, just tell her you're shopping for you're new russian trophy bride!

3.) Tell the wining welp that she looks sexy in nothing but a t-shirt, even if you have to be drunk...

4.) Call the little bit*h and tell her you forgot to pay the insurance on HER car and SHE will have to pay it.

5.) Tell the co-workers it's been taken care of.

6.) Rain? who cares, It's a Jeep and at least you can get away from the bitch'en.

7.) If she can't handle the competition, she can get out!

8.) The kids just want to go wheel'en with you anyway, so take them.

9.) Tell the old witch you have 2 girl friends, and they both love the jeep!

10.) Sign it! good riddance!!!!
Old 07-19-2009, 04:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Something about balls (or lack thereof) comes to mind.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

My wife LOVES the jeep....Heck She even bought it for me.....

at first she was a little snotty about it though saying this thing is stupid (shes 5'11" and hated getting in and feeling like she had to duck) and she wasnt fond of the fairly rough ride compared to my last Truck....

since the hard top came off and the doors have been off pretty much every weekend she has fallen in LOVE....as a matter of fact she just said to me this weekend BABE I AM SOOOO GLAD WE GOT THE JEEP>>>>I REALLY LOVE IT WITH NO TOP AND DOORS......shes even taken to leaving her foot on the step pad while we are driving....she just wishes that it was her daily driver and not mine....

I guess i am one of the lucky ones...she even likes running around the bay in my performance boat at 70+mph.....
Old 07-20-2009, 11:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by -MAW-
SHE SAYS GOOD I'M GLAD IT'S RAINING

SAYS I WISH YOU HAD A GF ON THE SIDE INSTEAD OF THE Jeep ... WOULD BE ALOT CHEAPER AND EASIER TO DEAL WITH
These are the only 2 my wife agrees with.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by -MAW-
UPS DRIVER GOES 60 IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE TO AVOID BEING PELTED BY ROCKS THROWN BY YOUR WIFE

YOUR ON-LINE AND WIFE SNARLS AT YOU WHILE SAYING "YOU'RE NOT BUYING SOMETHING ELSE NOW ARE YOU ?

WHEN SHE GETS DRESSED ALL SHE HAS TO WEAR ARE T-SHIRTS SPORTING ALL THE CRAP YOU PUT ON YOUR Jeep ....THANKS GUYS

SHE REFUSED THE LAST SHIPMENT THEN CALLS TO TELL YOU THAT

CO-WORKERS ARE GETTING TIRED OF TRIPING OVER YOUR SHIPMENTS THAT ARE NOW SENT TO YOU AT WORK

SHE SAYS GOOD I'M GLAD IT'S RAINING AND YOU CAN'T GO OUTSIDE AND FIX YOUR STUPID Jeep

YOU PUT YOUR LIPS WHERE ON YOUR Jeep

SHE COMPLAINS THAT YOU DON'T SPEND ENOUGH TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY ...KIDS NOW SIT IN THE Jeep WHILE YOU WORK ON IT

YOUR LAST SHIPMENT WAS SOMETHING FOR THE Jeep BUT YOUR DIVORCE PAPERS
LMFAO I just hope the last one never happens to me.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:38 PM
JK Super Freak

wow the hostility

but this was done as a joke
Old 07-21-2009, 07:39 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 07-24-2009, 12:12 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by AZJeeper
Something about balls (or lack thereof) comes to mind.

Quick Reply: TOP 10 SIGNS THAT YOUR WIFE HATES THE Jeep