Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Trail Trash Bags

Old 08-24-2009, 06:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trail Trash Bags

Anyone know where to buy the trail trash bags? I know they are often given out at events, but don't know where to buy them. Seems like they should be easy to find since they promote keeping the trails clean.

Would be cool if jk-forum or one of our sponsors would sell them
Old 08-24-2009, 07:28 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

trail trash bags? Are you referring to the burlap sacks I've seen some people use? Someone made those for a few SoCal people awhile back...I find a regular ol' trash bag works just fine. I keep several in the jeep - never know what you'll find.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:36 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I usually grab some clear plastic bags at the bottle depot/recycle place & slip them in the rear tub cubby hole.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:27 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you really want a burlap one, try a google search for burlap bags or "potatoe sack race bags". I saw several places where you can order 5 for $25 or something like that.

Or, if there is an animal feed store nearby (or better yet a grain plant that manufactures cattle feed/horse feed etc.) they often will use burlap bags and they may sell you 1 or even give you 1.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:39 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Go to WalMart, buy a box of trash bags, cross out Trash, write Trail, POOF! Trail bags.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:16 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jfreeddo
If you really want a burlap one, try a google search for burlap bags or "potatoe sack race bags". I saw several places where you can order 5 for $25 or something like that.

Or, if there is an animal feed store nearby (or better yet a grain plant that manufactures cattle feed/horse feed etc.) they often will use burlap bags and they may sell you 1 or even give you 1.
Thanks jfreeddo. I will check it out.

Yeah....I use trash bags, but like the the others better. They don't tear and are much stronger. Next time I'm at one of the events that hand them out I will see if I can buy a few extras.

Thanks
Old 08-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Alpha Expedition

Originally Posted by jeepsanddrums
Thanks jfreeddo. I will check it out.

Yeah....I use trash bags, but like the the others better. They don't tear and are much stronger. Next time I'm at one of the events that hand them out I will see if I can buy a few extras.

Thanks
Also Homedepot, Lowes, and etc should have them in the gardening section. You may have to ask for it.

Quick Reply: Trail Trash Bags