Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

A Trooper wanted to buy my Rubicon.

Old 06-29-2007, 01:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up A Trooper wanted to buy my Rubicon.

I stopped by the dealer today and couldn't find a parking place up front, so I parked by a new Rubicon. It was that red rock color. There was a white Rubi two cars down. You can definitely tell right away that mine is not stock. Anyway, while I was sitting in it waiting to drive off, the DPS trooper asked a salesman if I was test driving it, because he was interested in it. They said, no, he owns it. How cool is that?
Old 06-29-2007, 05:34 PM
JK Super Freak

First 9, the 53, and now 63 views. Nobody has anything to say?
Old 06-29-2007, 05:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll say something...................................there, I said something.

Actually I think the tropper is an idiot. What dealer do you know sells a jeep w/ a BB and 33's? You know what don't answer that, a lot do.

Ok, I'm finished saying stuff.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:18 PM
JK Newbie

Mine came from the dealer, 7 miles, with 3 inch lift and 32" tires. So don't knock him for asking.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it would be cool if he was a Starship Trooper -
Old 06-29-2007, 06:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Okay here is my thoughts. Buddy you mised a golden oppurtunity. I mean everything is for sale if you get the right price. If I could get enough right now I would sell my jeep then go get another one and start over with money to spare rather than dead broke and can't add anything like I am now. Hell I tell people when they comment on it that they can have mine for a price. I doubt I will ever get a taker but if I do look out I know what I want and what I want to add and I will have the money to do it.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:43 PM
JK Super Freak

I'm actually quite happy with mine the way it is. All I want is a CAI and a Magnaflow. Later, some bumpers and a winch.

I also have a 2005 Dodge Magnum RT with after-market heads, a Comp XFI-260 cam, SRT (6.1) headers, cats, Magnaflow exhaust, Superchips tuner, and a B&G PCM. It sounds awesome and hauls ass. Guess which vehicle I drive the most?
Old 06-29-2007, 06:44 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by 07rube
I stopped by the dealer today and couldn't find a parking place up front, so I parked by a new Rubicon. It was that red rock color. There was a white Rubi two cars down. You can definitely tell right away that mine is not stock. Anyway, while I was sitting in it waiting to drive off, the DPS trooper asked a salesman if I was test driving it, because he was interested in it. They said, no, he owns it. How cool is that?
Originally Posted by AZCA jeeper
I'll say something...................................there, I said something.

Actually I think the tropper is an idiot. What dealer do you know sells a jeep w/ a BB and 33's? You know what don't answer that, a lot do.

Ok, I'm finished saying stuff.

He may not be an idiot. He just has good taste like you.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 07rube
I'm actually quite happy with mine the way it is. All I want is a CAI and a Magnaflow. Later, some bumpers and a winch.

I also have a 2005 Dodge Magnum RT with after-market heads, a Comp XFI-260 cam, SRT (6.1) headers, cats, Magnaflow exhaust, Superchips tuner, and a B&G PCM. It sounds awesome and hauls ass. Guess which vehicle I drive the most?
Don't get me wrong I am happy with mine too but as I said anything is for sale if the right money comes along. Now this is of course within reason I would not sell the wife, kids or dog, Well maybe the wife

Quick Reply: A Trooper wanted to buy my Rubicon.