Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Trouble removing door wire harness

Old 04-11-2013, 06:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keep in mind after you FINALLY got the harnesses unclipped you will then get to deal with getting the doors off. Not always the easiest thing to do the first few times but totally worth it!! I still swear a lot when I do all 4 of my doors.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:24 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Dylanjam77
Keep in mind after you FINALLY got the harnesses unclipped you will then get to deal with getting the doors off. Not always the easiest thing to do the first few times but totally worth it!! I still swear a lot when I do all 4 of my doors.
Just keep the stud lubed up and the doors will slide right on and off.... Mine do

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-11-2013, 06:26 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes lots of swearing, don't forget to roll the windows down it helps. I usually grab in the top center of window opening and lift with my right arm while standing inside the door opening. One more thing take everything off your body that will scratch paint.

Quick Reply: Trouble removing door wire harness