Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Tuffy underseat security drawer ?????????

Old 04-24-2010, 05:37 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuffy underseat security drawer ?????????

Quadratec doesn't have any and was wondering if anyone has this product . How do you like it and where did you get it. Thanks.......
Old 04-24-2010, 05:46 AM
JK Super Freak

i got mine from david at northridge. i installed mine in about 10 min and the fit and finish is great. i would not order from quadretec personally due to bad experiance with them before. the tuffy is made in colorado and the bestop version is made in china (what quadretec carries). my vote goes to the american company. i ordered the 3 number combo lock as well from him. it will work great for those days at the beach when i always loose my keys lol. the hardest part is the seat bolts they will prob need a breaker bar to get them off. my snap on elec wouldn't take them off, didn't try the air though.
Old 04-24-2010, 05:49 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 165 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by XFlatTopper64
Quadratec doesn't have any and was wondering if anyone has this product . How do you like it and where did you get it. Thanks.......
A google search for the specific item you want will bring up alternative sources.

I did one for "Tuffy underseat security drawer", and quite a few sources came up.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

David at Northridge 4x4 mentioned them the other day when i stopped by. makes me think that he might have some in stock. you should give him a call. i was thinking about them too, so maybe i will give him a call. the woman is out of town so maybe she wont notice. ill tell her the jeep came with it
Old 04-25-2010, 03:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Amazingly enough, Tuffy

carries Tuffy products.

Google it.

Quick Reply: Tuffy underseat security drawer ?????????