Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

the wait...

Old 04-22-2007, 05:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the wait...

47 days...still no vin...
Old 04-22-2007, 09:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try approximately 250 days and still no VIN. Sorry, I do feel your pain - trust me - but I couldn't resist.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cab76

Try approximately 250 days and still no VIN. Sorry, I do feel your pain - trust me - but I couldn't resist.

well over 100 days,still bx,no end insight .past the pain part,now entering the numbness stage
really starting to **** me off!!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 09:08 AM
mvk
JK Newbie

Default Closing in on 120 days . . .

Still in BG status . . . :sad: Freedon Top and MyGig . . .
Old 04-23-2007, 10:15 AM
JK Newbie

Ok....I'm in the waiting also i'm at about 25 days...clearly nothing next to you guys...question...i read all the info on the forum about checking status, but that was with a VIN. I havne't called and bothered my dealer yet, i'm just waiting patiently, I figure I am going to be bugging him a ton toward the end, so I don't want him to avoid my calls just yet. Is there any other way to check my status, if he has only placed the order and not given me any other information? Can I call DC with my name and find anything out?
Old 04-23-2007, 10:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RebelYellJ
Ok....I'm in the waiting also i'm at about 25 days...clearly nothing next to you guys...question...i read all the info on the forum about checking status, but that was with a VIN. I havne't called and bothered my dealer yet, i'm just waiting patiently, I figure I am going to be bugging him a ton toward the end, so I don't want him to avoid my calls just yet. Is there any other way to check my status, if he has only placed the order and not given me any other information? Can I call DC with my name and find anything out?
the dealer should have a vehicle order #,and with that you can get all the info from dc..

p.s
good luck
Old 04-23-2007, 10:36 AM
JK Newbie

You don't need a VIN to check status. Just call that toll free number and they'll ask you a few questions. They should give you a reference number for future calls that will eliminate most of those preliminary questions. It's fairly painless but I think they should make it internet friendly where you wouldn't have to go through that semi-lengthy phone process.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:36 PM
JK Newbie

Thank You very much.

I just called and went through all the hoops via the voicemails etc. They called my dealer for me and got the reference # and she came back on and said It is currently in JS. I looked on the forum code breaker and that says shipped to storage? What does that mean. is it built? why is it shipping to storage instead of me?
Old 04-23-2007, 12:53 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RebelYellJ
Thank You very much.

I just called and went through all the hoops via the voicemails etc. They called my dealer for me and got the reference # and she came back on and said It is currently in JS. I looked on the forum code breaker and that says shipped to storage? What does that mean. is it built? why is it shipping to storage instead of me?
Did you order mygig? Could be waiting on a mygig unit.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:01 PM
JK Newbie

Nope, No MyGig order. JK-4X4-recue green, Freedom top, hitch, 24s Package, Tubular Side Steps, Power Convenience Group.

Quick Reply: the wait...