Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

the wait...

Old 04-23-2007, 01:13 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, then you should definately call your dealer....I'd say the next likely reason is theres a shortage of rail cars, so they have it in storage waiting for rail cars.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 5andcounting
well over 100 days,still bx,no end insight .past the pain part,now entering the numbness stage
really starting to **** me off!!!!
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm past the pain, past the numbness, and entering the loopy fits of hysterical laughter stage!
Old 04-24-2007, 04:37 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The woman at DC said to call back tuesday but i think she meant next Tuesday. She said they update the status on Tuesdays.

But I can't wait till then. She didn't give me a VIN # but then again I didn't ask for one, so maybe I'll call again today and see what the status is?

I only ordered it on April 2nd so I understand I haven't been waiting long, but if it is already built I want the damn thing. I've been researching them since November. And finally talked myself into one.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RebelYellJ
The woman at DC said to call back tuesday but i think she meant next Tuesday. She said they update the status on Tuesdays.

But I can't wait till then. She didn't give me a VIN # but then again I didn't ask for one, so maybe I'll call again today and see what the status is?

I only ordered it on April 2nd so I understand I haven't been waiting long, but if it is already built I want the damn thing. I've been researching them since November. And finally talked myself into one.
from what i can see they are building 2 door models a lot faster than 4 door,so i guess your wait won't be too long!!
good luck!!!
Old 04-24-2007, 05:06 AM
JK Newbie

No i have a 4 door on order.

Its a 2007 Unlimited 4 dr.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

No i have a 4 door on order.

Its a 2007 Unlimited 4 dr.

oops sorry
Old 04-24-2007, 06:02 AM
JK Jedi

I usually call on Mondays, and they usually tell me the same thing "we update our status' on Monday". I think they just tell people that to keep them from calling so much.

Just call back, whats the worst that could happen?
Old 04-24-2007, 06:38 AM
JK Jedi

Just so you know...my 2dr Rubi has arrived! That puts me in just a hair under 10 weeks total from time of order.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:36 PM
JK Newbie

Thank You very much.

I just called and went through all the hoops via the voicemails etc. They called my dealer for me and got the reference # and she came back on and said It is currently in JS. I looked on the forum code breaker and that says shipped to storage? What does that mean. is it built? why is it shipping to storage instead of me?
wow maybe this is where mine is right now and that's why i'm not getting anywhere. I ordered the mp3 system which i'm assuming is the mygig. (Not sure if they called it something different up here in canada lol) but I ordered back in Nov so close to 150 days too. Seems like everything I ordered for mine had delay issues. Wish my dealer would have told me about the mygig delay because then I would have taken out that option (if this indeed the case with mine). Anyone heard anything about what's going on right now with the mygig systems?? Like when they should be getting them put in? This wait is killing me
Old 04-24-2007, 12:44 PM
JK Newbie

I only ordered it on April 2nd so I understand I haven't been waiting long, but if it is already built I want the damn thing. I've been researching them since November. And finally talked myself into one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree, if mine is sitting somewhere because it's waiting for the mygig system they can just send it to me, i'll survive using plain old cds lol i just can't wait any longer!!!

Quick Reply: the wait...