Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

Old 06-16-2008, 04:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

My wife ordered the Rugged Ridge side armour rails for me for my birthday on May 15th from Qtech.

I have checked their website order status once a week since they were ordered. All it ever shows is Back Ordered Not Alcd.

I'm just curious. How long have you that have ordered these rails from Qtech had to wait?

Today makes one month for me.
Old 06-17-2008, 03:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Well, it's beginning to look like no one else ordered these.

I wonder why they are out of stock then.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

I don't know if this this the case for you, but the Teraflex lift I ordered was posted on the web site before Teraflex came out with the kit. It's been over a month now and I'm still waiting.
Old 06-17-2008, 06:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have had mine for a couple of months now, so my guess is that Omix is waiting on more to come in
Old 06-19-2008, 07:08 PM
JK Newbie

Default Rugged Ridge side armor

I got mine from 4WD today. I had originally ordered the SmittyBilt sliders along with the neopreme seat covers in March. When my order shipped I found out that the sliders were on back order until June 15th. I called earlier this week and now they are back ordered until July. After a little pissing and moaning on my part 4WD offered to ship the Rugged Ridge sliders for the same price. They were in stock and shipped that day. Now that I have them I am having trouble mounting them. I can't get the body mount bolts completely off. They came loose easy enough but something is preventing them from coming completely out. Does anyone have any advice on how to get the bolts out completely? The RR sliders came with new bolts but I'll be damned if I can get the stock bolts off. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Old 06-19-2008, 07:44 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GPS_PWN
I got mine from 4WD today. I had originally ordered the SmittyBilt sliders along with the neopreme seat covers in March. When my order shipped I found out that the sliders were on back order until June 15th. I called earlier this week and now they are back ordered until July. After a little pissing and moaning on my part 4WD offered to ship the Rugged Ridge sliders for the same price. They were in stock and shipped that day. Now that I have them I am having trouble mounting them. I can't get the body mount bolts completely off. They came loose easy enough but something is preventing them from coming completely out. Does anyone have any advice on how to get the bolts out completely? The RR sliders came with new bolts but I'll be damned if I can get the stock bolts off. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
The stock bolts have a keeper washer on them from the factory, just get a long screwdriver and pry down on the body mount washer while loosening the bolt and it will come out.

Quick Reply: Waiting, Waiting, Waiting