Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Want to Remove Quadratec Logos from Floormats - Do replacement logos exist?

Old 05-04-2011, 08:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want to Remove Quadratec Logos from Floormats - Do replacement logos exist?

They don't pay me to advertise and I am not particularly a huge fan of their company (think they charge exorbitant shipping). Was glad to see that they support the forum now.

I can get the plastic logos off the floor mats easy enough.

My question is do replacements exist? Like something cool, rescue badge, etc...

Seen the tread lightly version, not a huge fan, and wouldn't know where to buy.

Searched but couldn't find anything, thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

Also enjoy reading the forum tremendously and hearing tails of offroading and wheeling. I have never been on a dirt road with my jeep, I must be a mall crawler.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:26 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm interested as well since I broke one off......
Old 05-04-2011, 08:36 AM
JK Junkie

I have the Tread Lightly version, those are part of them when you pay the few extra dollars that go to Tread Lightly. Not sure why your not a fan, it's a great organization that has helped keep many trails open.

I can't imagine that replacement logos exist though, as the market would be very small and not worth it. If you don't like them, just remove them and leave it blank or make your own insert.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:42 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by scouter4life
I have the Tread Lightly version, those are part of them when you pay the few extra dollars that go to Tread Lightly. Not sure why your not a fan, it's a great organization that has helped keep many trails open.

I can't imagine that replacement logos exist though, as the market would be very small and not worth it. If you don't like them, just remove them and leave it blank or make your own insert.
Thanks, no diss to tread lightly at all, was just looking if there was something more creative / custom out there, like the "mess with my jeep and serious injury may occur" stickers I have on the visors.

I may take them off, sand them lightly and spray paint them, maybe yellow as that's my daughters favorite color. $5 and a good, fun project to work on with my kids.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by drumnatural
I'm interested as well since I broke one off......
yea i had the same problem but if u keep it muddy you never notice there is a logo there or not!
Old 05-04-2011, 08:47 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by allergyking
Thanks, no diss to tread lightly at all, was just looking if there was something more creative / custom out there, like the "mess with my jeep and serious injury may occur" stickers I have on the visors.

I may take them off, sand them lightly and spray paint them, maybe yellow as that's my daughters favorite color. $5 and a good, fun project to work on with my kids.
Got it, sorry for the misunderstanding. What your thinking sounds like a good idea, make sure to use a good clear coat with several coats to protect them from shoes.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Somewhat of a thread hi-jack, but did you know that if you just PM the Q-tec rep here on the forum, he'll give you free shipping (and usually an additional discount too)?
Old 05-04-2011, 09:44 AM
JK Newbie

Default heads up be careful removing

went out to grab a bite for lunch and thought i would remove one to bring back to my desk, i easily broke the plastic rod while trying to remove the metal ring, mats don't look too bad with nothing, so dark down there anyway

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	156778
Old 05-04-2011, 09:56 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Merlin4979
Somewhat of a thread hi-jack, but did you know that if you just PM the Q-tec rep here on the forum, he'll give you free shipping (and usually an additional discount too)?
I know now, thanks. I tried to place an order last week and asked them to match JC Whitney 20% off, I emailed the email to them, then called to see about the order and the guy I spoke with said they do not match competitor emails. I was trying to order a header channel, a safari top and a window roll bag. The shipping for these three things was almost $40. I work for a company that ships a lot of stuff and that shipping cost is really high. I will give it to them for producing an amazing catalog though.

Thanks to this forum, I got a window roll from a fellow forum mate coming in the mail and I ordered a Dirty Dog sun screen because it can stay on with the soft top and I don't have to use a header. And it's less expensive, and let's a little sun in.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:10 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rugged ridge makes these same exact mats with their logo instead. Maybe you could call them??

Quick Reply: Want to Remove Quadratec Logos from Floormats - Do replacement logos exist?