Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Water leak problem

Old 04-15-2008, 12:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Water leak problem

Hello, actuelement on a french forum (http://wrangler2007.aceboard.fr) we have several landlord on what a problem for jk equipped with hardtop, When it rains, water enters the car in passing between the top door Before and hard-top.
Have you already encountered this problem? If so is there any solutions thanks in advance

Last edited by HappyCurmudgeon; 04-15-2008 at 06:10 AM. Reason: removed direct link
Old 04-15-2008, 05:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jeepinfrance
Hello, actuelement on a french forum (http://wrangler2007.aceboard.fr) we have several landlord on what a problem for jk equipped with hardtop, When it rains, water enters the car in passing between the top door Before and hard-top.
Have you already encountered this problem? If so is there any solutions thanks in advance
Aside from removing and replacing the panels which sometimes works there is a TSB (dealer service note) that tells them how to diagnose this problem and to replace the top seals if needed. I am not sure how it works over there but I would call the dealer if the simple remove and re-install does not work.

Last edited by HappyCurmudgeon; 04-15-2008 at 06:11 AM. Reason: removed direct link
Old 04-16-2008, 01:21 AM
JK Newbie

Hi, I find the bst, thank you

Quick Reply: Water leak problem