Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

websites that finace parts for your jk?

Old 05-06-2010, 01:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JK-Tex
I'll be the curmudgeon who encourages you to wait until you have cash to buy your parts. Financing can get addictive but is generally to be avoided. Now if you HAVE the cash but want to "ride the float" on a 0% deal, that's different.
second or third this
Old 05-06-2010, 01:47 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK-Tex
I'll be the curmudgeon who encourages you to wait until you have cash to buy your parts. Financing can get addictive but is generally to be avoided. Now if you HAVE the cash but want to "ride the float" on a 0% deal, that's different.
Definitely a wise approach. The upgrades will always be there for you to buy - you'll appreciate them more if you get them when you can truly afford them.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:28 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bustabizz
4WD Hardware does. It does vary with different promos, but it usually $600 -1200 0% for 6 months, and over $1200 is 0% for 12 months. Its a GE Car Care One credit card. To apply http://www.4wd.com/info/Car-Care-One.aspx
I applied for one to get my wheels and tires at Discount Tire... got 0% for 12 months with a credit limit of $1800. After I pay off the tires and wheels I'll use it at 4WD for everything else. Glad I got it.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Pay cash...with current job market I don't think it is a good idea to finance Mods...

We had a position open in our company and I posted it is on Craigslist. i got about 20 resume and out of that 2 are working and others were laid off since last year...
Old 05-06-2010, 06:11 PM
JK Freak

I know our local dealer will roll any mods you want into your financing! I, unfortunately, bought mine elsewhere and did not even think to ask! I think its a pretty good idea actually...however, at this point I pay as I go...cash!
Old 05-06-2010, 06:40 PM
JK Freak

I know our local dealer will roll any mods you want into your financing! I, unfortunately, bought mine elsewhere and did not even think to ask! I think its a pretty good idea actually...however, at this point I pay as I go...cash!
Old 05-06-2010, 06:49 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm glad my wife is a financial wiz... helping me establish credit. I didn't have bad credit... just not any. I paid cash for everything. But for stuff like getting loans for a boat or RV, you need to establish credit. We already got the Jeep refinanced to 3.74% That's going to boost my score. Of course paying it off every month, or in the interest free period helps too.
Old 05-08-2010, 06:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

the world would have to get reall bad for me to lose a job or not get one anywhere being a registered nurse but ill listen to you guys and save my pennies

Quick Reply: websites that finace parts for your jk?