Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

well guys i think im gonna pull the trigger

Old 02-17-2008, 04:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default well guys i think im gonna pull the trigger

I have had my 2 door x with a 3 inch lift for almost a year its rescue green i think im gonna be trading it in soon for a white 2 door but this time around im goin all out full traction 6 inch long arm 5:13's 37 inch km2's on argent aev bridgers with fab fours front and rear bumpers what do you guys think? ive always wanted white seems like they ran out of white paint at dcx since u can hardly find them but ive found one and if the give me what i want for my jeep im doing it i also had an 06 rubicon prior to my jk with a 6 speed this time i went auto but with my new one im going for the 6 speed again i miss it any other things im missing with it oh yea and je reel front and rear 1350 hd drive shafts let me know if i missed anything
Old 02-17-2008, 04:16 PM
JK Newbie

oh yeah also any thoughts on a rear bumper i like fab fours but right now i have the warn and it rattles i dont want that to happen with my new one any suggestions or does fab fours not rattle?
Old 02-17-2008, 04:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jacked up JK
let me know if i missed anything
Punctuation.

I would just lift the one you've already got. You'll never get as much on trade in as you want. If you really need white, you can get it painted for less than you'll lose on trade in.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:20 PM
JK Newbie

well believe it or not with the rate ill get from the bank now as opposed to the rate i have ill actually be saving money about 25 a month
Old 02-17-2008, 04:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

wat state are you in? im interested in buying it
Old 02-17-2008, 04:26 PM
JK Newbie

I really like the freedom hard top.........I think it is a plus!
Old 02-17-2008, 04:29 PM
JK Newbie

well the one i found has that and power windows which i dont have
Old 02-17-2008, 04:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jacked up JK
well believe it or not with the rate ill get from the bank now as opposed to the rate i have ill actually be saving money about 25 a month
I think what McNinja means by "losing on your trade" is the actual vehicle value, not the monthly. Dealers love buyers that are looking for a "monthly payment" as opposed to an out the door price.

Not that it means anything. If you want a manual, white Jeep, get a manual, white Jeep. You will lose on the value of your trade though.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:34 PM
JK Newbie

well im 21 so right now im lookin at the big picture for me which means being able to build my dream jeep with everything i want and it cost me a lil less a month so i see where your coming from but to me im not really worried about that cus this will be m dream rig and at the end of the day if it makes you happy and you like it thats all that matters
Old 02-17-2008, 04:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dr.McNinja
Punctuation.

Quick Reply: well guys i think im gonna pull the trigger