Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

well guys i think im gonna pull the trigger

Old 02-18-2008, 06:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jacked up JK
I have had my 2 door x with a 3 inch lift for almost a year its rescue green i think im gonna be trading it in soon for a white 2 door but this time around im goin all out full traction 6 inch long arm 5:13's 37 inch km2's on argent aev bridgers with fab fours front and rear bumpers what do you guys think? ive always wanted white seems like they ran out of white paint at dcx since u can hardly find them but ive found one and if the give me what i want for my jeep im doing it i also had an 06 rubicon prior to my jk with a 6 speed this time i went auto but with my new one im going for the 6 speed again i miss it any other things im missing with it oh yea and je reel front and rear 1350 hd drive shafts let me know if i missed anything
If I were you, I'd keep your nearly new JK and mod the heck out of it. Buy the mods of your dreams, install them, and sell your old mods. Repaint if you really want a white JK. The transaction you're proposing will cost you thousands! That would be better spent on tuition, house down payment, etc. If I sound like I have a son around your age, it's because I do.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:20 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i financed my jeep for 72 with the numbers i ran if i finance it at 60 months it will be the same amount of time i have left on my jeep now but with everything i want and cheaper a month payment ive already included price of install and parts to get me my monthly payment figure

Quick Reply: well guys i think im gonna pull the trigger