Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What did Santa bring?

Old 04-28-2021, 10:32 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by monkeygrip
I got Neoprene Seat Covers and a Jeep Hoodie from egirl clothing store! My family is awesome!
Please give some reviews about these covers. I want to buy them!
Old 04-28-2021, 11:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pedropope
Please give some reviews about these covers. I want to buy them!
They are the Diver Down covers from Quadratec. I sprayed them down with a 3M outdoor furniture UV protectant. I have only had the top off a few times and I only drive the Jeep on weekends, but I haven't noticed any fade. I would definately buy them again. They are worth the money.
Old 04-28-2021, 11:36 AM
Dat
JK Freak

Received 112 Likes on 99 Posts

I may have to look into those, I have the cheap smutty built neoprene covers, they fit ok, but two years old and they are faded and worn pretty bad already, but they have protected the factory seat upholstery
Old 04-28-2021, 12:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dat
I may have to look into those, I have the cheap smutty built neoprene covers, they fit ok, but two years old and they are faded and worn pretty bad already, but they have protected the factory seat upholstery
I read a lot of reviews when I bought mine. I think the Smitty Built ones review about the same. Mine may have faded if I didnt spray them with the UV stuff, plus I have tinted windows. And like I said, Its just my weekend vehicle. I put about 4,000 miles a year on it. I may not be the best tester, but they've don good for me.

Quick Reply: What did Santa bring?