Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What Would You Build for Moab?

Old 03-11-2017, 03:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dynatrac
With Moab/EJS three months away, the inevitable water cooler debate started up about how would a typical person build a Jeep up for Moab? Two-door for shorty fun, or a four-door so family or friends could tag along on the trail? Stick with 35s and enjoy the easier trails, or bolt on 39s and tackle the tough trails? What would you do to beef things up so you didn't have to worry about fixing stuff trailside? Would you start with a Jeep that's got an automatic, or a manual?
The real question becomes - "should I build my Jeep up for Moab or build it for everywhere I will go and take it to Moab for some fun"
Old 03-11-2017, 04:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dynatrac
With Moab/EJS three months away, the inevitable water cooler debate started up about how would a typical person build a Jeep up for Moab? Two-door for shorty fun, or a four-door so family or friends could tag along on the trail? Stick with 35s and enjoy the easier trails, or bolt on 39s and tackle the tough trails? What would you do to beef things up so you didn't have to worry about fixing stuff trailside? Would you start with a Jeep that's got an automatic, or a manual?
I'd say a 2 door on 35's can go a lot of places
Old 03-12-2017, 08:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zstairlessone
The real question becomes - "should I build my Jeep up for Moab or build it for everywhere I will go and take it to Moab for some fun"
x2!!!!

Quick Reply: What Would You Build for Moab?