Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wheel illegally?? STOP!!

Old 08-12-2013, 01:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kh202
lol T and Y are right next to each other on the keyboard
No such thing as a 1996 TJ either. The TJ was introduced in the spring of 1996 as a 1997 model.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:20 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyQuik

No such thing as a 1996 TJ either. The TJ was introduced in the spring of 1996 as a 1997 model.
It was a 96 wrangler lol
Old 08-12-2013, 03:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kh202

Oh I'm sorry... That's completely different then. You're right, you TOTALLY have every right to go driving around on land that isn't yours. But as long as you do it responsibly.......

That's just solid ignorance there. Sounds like the standard bullshit liberal entitlement attitude that has this country in a mess

Maybe if you're lucky you'll get arrested for trespassing. Because if some asshat thought that he could freely drive his jeep on my hunting land, you bet I'd prosecute to the fullest extent. Maybe if you're unlucky, one of those "rednecks" will chase you with his shotgun.

We work hard to maintain hunting lands, and the offroad community works hard to maintain legal places to wheel. By trespassing you are shitting on both. You want to walk thru the woods and look at all the pretty animals, go to a park. Come on my land and you're likely to see me holding the head of a dead doe. Not cuz I "conquered it", but because deer sausage is damn tasty, and it takes a deer or 10 to fill up our freezer for the year!!
I like it !!!!!

Quick Reply: Wheel illegally?? STOP!!