Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wheel illegally?? STOP!!

Old 08-11-2013, 02:52 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well you whiners need to get used to 'illegal wheeling' because.it's not going away, nor does everyone has access to designated areas. I'm sure not going without. As long as there is unoccupied land there will be guys utilizing it.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:55 PM
JK Newbie

Well be proud about your law breaking then because I have said my piece and anyone who thinks it is ok to wheel on private land without permission because they can justify just know you are part of the reason there may not be land to wheel on.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:57 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by amick218
Well you whiners need to get used to 'illegal wheeling' because.it's not going away, nor does everyone has access to designated areas. I'm sure not going without. As long as there is unoccupied land there will be guys utilizing it.
Have fun in your mud puddles....hope it's worth it. Support your local OHV park sometime and do some real wheelin

Last edited by kh202; 08-11-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:59 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by kh202

Have fun in your mud puddles....
For sure man! I love rocking a muddy jeep.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:03 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by redrocksteve
I got pulled over in south park P.A . Its south of Pittsburgh. I was wheelin at a place called "the dumps" I came up out of the creek onto the road and there was a cop right there. He pulled me over and I got a 300$ trespassing with a motor vehicle ticket. I'm not sure what is private property if its not posted. But the judge said " you think this is the 18 hundreds with cowboys and Indians"? Every single foot of land is owned by someone, so everything is private property. Not to many off-road parks in southwester P.A.
Have you heard of/been to scrubgrass? I live in the north hills and that is where we all go off roading. Its $20 per jeep and 5$ per passanger and you can go all weekend and camp out. You should check it out.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by amick218

This is all you will see one day..
Old 08-11-2013, 07:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just drive an hour away and goto Hollister only cost gas and $5 to get in well worth the drive and there's always people there to help if u get stuck

Sent from my dumbphone
Old 08-12-2013, 04:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

It's always a few people that ruin it for every one. I feel like there are plenty of places to wheel legally. When people complain that places are too far away, I just say you have to pay to play. Nothing in this world is free, I mean you can just hijack a plane because the price of a plane ticket is too expensive. Every one now a days feels like they're entitled to everything. It's unfortunate.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:54 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SPCmario
It's always a few people that ruin it for every one. I feel like there are plenty of places to wheel legally. When people complain that places are too far away, I just say you have to pay to play. Nothing in this world is free, I mean you can just hijack a plane because the price of a plane ticket is too expensive. Every one now a days feels like they're entitled to everything. It's unfortunate.
Yup. Group I am in up in MD, closest and only place to wheel was Rausch creek, and a 2.5-3.5 hr drive. We made a trip up atleast once a month. Anyone who posted about illegal wheeling were first educated, and removed from the group if they continued to post pics or try to organize trips to illegal wheeling

And for those who complain that there's no where to go, don't buy a surf board if you live in Nebraska and expect to use it a lot.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by kh202
Yes sorry. The point of this thread was to educate.
Don't worry, it's been informative for sure...

Posting it was a good idea to remind people of some basic guidelines, what happened shortly thereafter was just the nature of the beast...

Quick Reply: Wheel illegally?? STOP!!