Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wheels and Tires

Old 01-24-2012, 03:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheels and Tires

I am wanting to sell my wheels and tires but cannot post in the "For Sale" thread, any ideas? Also if someone can move this post there, here it is I have 33 x 12.50 x 17 inch Nitto Mud Grapplers that have around 3,000 miles on them and still have the little rubber deals on the sides of the tires. The wheels are Eagle Alloy Series 137 with the look-a-like bead lock, they are all chrome and in good condition.

I like the tires and wheels both but I really wanted to get a set of the new MT/R's and some different wheels. I will sell the tires by themselves as I don't dislike the wheels though. I will try and get some pics up soon but I work out of the country and cannot access the jeep right now, if I can get someone to take pics I will then post them.

If anyone is interested we can talk about price, not too greedy here just want a fair price.....
Old 01-24-2012, 04:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

You can't post for sale on the billboard until you post 50 times. I'd be surprised if they don't edit almost all of your post (like they did to me a while ago). Just one of their rules. Good luck, welcome to the forum!
Old 01-24-2012, 05:14 PM
JK Freak

Location? Price?
Old 01-24-2012, 06:55 PM
JK Newbie

I live in Missouri but work offshore and I'm in New Orleans a lot so I could meet you there or somewhere off of Interstate 55 if it would be easier. I'd like to get $1300 for the tires but could maybe go a little lower, they are Literally brand new. The dealership put them on when I bought it 4 weeks ago but I just want them MT/R's. I would also possibly trade dependent on the circumstances. as for the wheels I'm not sure yet, I don't even know what they go for, any ideas?
Old 01-24-2012, 06:59 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by NOVA2012JK
You can't post for sale on the billboard until you post 50 times. I'd be surprised if they don't edit almost all of your post (like they did to me a while ago). Just one of their rules. Good luck, welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the info!

Quick Reply: Wheels and Tires