Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Where is the best deal on a two door JK

Old 03-31-2009, 06:45 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is the best deal on a two door JK

We have had so many requests for 2 door JK products that Im trying to find a used 2 door Jk right now. Im looking for a great deal. Does anyone know of any for sale? It has to be white.

We are heading to Moab late this week and would purchase a Jk during our LONG drive either on the way out or on the way back home.

What is a used 07 or 08 used Rubi worth today to purchase?

Would also condsider a new 08 or 09 from a dealer if the price is right?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
MB
Old 03-31-2009, 06:55 AM
JWA
JK Newbie

I just bought a new '09 Rubicon in Stone White this weekend. There aren't many out there in Stone White. We only found two or three within a 200 mile radius of Milwaukee, Detroit, and Indianapolis. Pricewise I found no trouble getting the dealer to agree to $500 over their true price (after their 3% holdback, 4% make-whole on the emplyee price) and then minus the $1,500 in rebates and a hidden $500 rebate that they have available to them. So, you're basically talking ~$23K for a base Rubi up to $28K for one with every option including nav.

Depending on what you're looking for, there is a sweet Jeep Green base Rubi with half doors and a six-speed at the Gurnee, IL dealer. There's also loaded up Rubi's in black and silver at Fields in the Chicago area, and an Orange/Khaki auto in Antioc, IL.

EDIT: I still had the links that I saved when searching for mine and it looks like of the three that I found only this wite one is still available: http://www.shumanmotor.net/new-inven...f55759472ac50a Looks like it has the hard top, nav, towing, power, etc. At the current rate (which is only sure to be here through today) that one should be doable at around $26,300.

Last edited by JWA; 03-31-2009 at 07:01 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:05 AM
JK Freak

I know Phoenix AZ is a few hours from Moab, but Bill Luke in Phoenix has a new 2009 white Rubi, 2dr, six speed. Billluke. c om has a picture.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:09 AM
JK Junkie

Check in for sale section on here, and online auction sites.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Thanks for the leads.

MB

Quick Reply: Where is the best deal on a two door JK