Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Who got the best deal on a 07 Wrangler X

Old 02-21-2007, 07:20 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I leased my Rescue Green 2-door X through Chrysler Financial. Pretty basic vehicle except I wanted the 4.10s and limited slip diff in the rear. It does have A/C and the full floor console, but no power anything.

I'm paying $347 a month for 39 months. No deposit, nothing down except the first month's payment. My Experian score is 540 (I'm 18 with a maxed out Best Buy card (bought a laptop)). I'm pretty surprised they gave me the lease. No worries, I've got at least six months of payments plus a couple thousand for mods in my Jeep account (I own a photography business that is, of late, booming)

They're giving me 12k miles/year and I KNOW I'll do more than that. I'll probably end up buying it at lease end because it's already dinged and scratched a little from my off road escapades. The residual value on the contract is $14,000.

I didn't bother talking them down on the price since there were three people looking at my Jeep on the lot while I was negotiating it.

Last edited by agrupp; 02-21-2007 at 07:22 AM.

Quick Reply: Who got the best deal on a 07 Wrangler X