Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Why do so many HATE JK's???

Old 12-21-2010, 06:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 07XMan2Door
I almost died when I saw my first LIBERTY. I couldn't believe they gave it a JEEP looking front end. What was Chrysler thinking???
Its a JEEP thing, not a Wrangler, XJ,YJ,TJ, JK thing.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Haters

Hey 07XMan2Door
It's not bad enough that your '07 kicks ass, but the haters must really be blown away by the chrome grill-SWEET!
Old 12-22-2010, 07:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Personally I don't care if they like my jeep or not, it will go anywhere there old rust buckets will go and I'll look good doing it!! But hey everyones got their own opinion! Which brings a good quote to mind " opinions are like ass holes everyones got them and they all stink "!
Old 12-22-2010, 06:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by zinfman
Hey 07XMan2Door
It's not bad enough that your '07 kicks ass, but the haters must really be blown away by the chrome grill-SWEET!
Honestly, I have received a lot of positive feedback from the members here. It's just a few that want to end it all after seeing my ungodly grill & wheels. lol

If you ever come out to Moab, I'm going to buy you a beer!!!

Thanks Bro, I appreciate it!!!!
Old 12-22-2010, 07:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

some hate us cause they are jealous. one of my best buddies has an 89 xj and he says he hates my jk all the time. one day i ask him if u didn't have your cherokee what would u want? he said i would want a 4 door jk rubi, but since i cant afford them i hate them
Old 12-22-2010, 07:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

They're losers. F-them. Some people just can't handle the evolution of JEEP. I've had a YJ and 2 TJs. I fell in love with the JKs as soon as I saw them. Better approach and more clearance STOCK. The only thing I liked about my older YJ was the interior. Still had that CJ "cockpit" feel to it.

They're also angry that they have to jack up their older models 3.5-4"s just to fit 33's (trust me, I know) when we can fit 33's stock w/ trimming or with a simple 1.5" spacer lift.... That kinda suspension lift clears us for 35's maybe even some 37's!

let the haters hate.
Old 12-26-2010, 08:28 PM
JK Newbie

All I can say is WOW!!!
Who knew when you purchased this little Chrysler quarter ton thing called a JEEP you were automatically welcomed into this awseome community of enthusiasts.
I just read every post on here & have come to the conclusion that for the most part, Jeep owners love their Jeeps, no matter the year. They may feel threatened by other Jeeps or Jeepers, but they are unarguably tickled about owning, driving, & being seen in their Jeeps.

I've owned many different kinds of vehicles, including fast boats, motorcycles and a 66 Chevelle Malibu all fixed up. I can honestly say that I NEVER enjoyed driving or spent the time thinking about those vehicles as I do my little Jeep. I believe I can honestly say that I love this little thing. So much fun to drive in town, in the country, off road. Hell, I enjoy just sitting in the garage looking at the damned thing.

Thanks for the warm welcome, even though I have a shiney grille, (this thing was totalled & it was cheaper to get this grille than to get the oem one & paint it. Besides, I like it!!)

I'll wave at you guys and gals (even you soccar Moms) anytime & would love to meet you in Moab for a comping trip sometime.
BJ
Old 12-26-2010, 08:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

They are all pissed that they got an 06 and did not wait for the 4 door lol suckers
Old 12-26-2010, 09:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SJJK
They're losers. F-them. Some people just can't handle the evolution of JEEP. I've had a YJ and 2 TJs. I fell in love with the JKs as soon as I saw them. Better approach and more clearance STOCK. The only thing I liked about my older YJ was the interior. Still had that CJ "cockpit" feel to it.

They're also angry that they have to jack up their older models 3.5-4"s just to fit 33's (trust me, I know) when we can fit 33's stock w/ trimming or with a simple 1.5" spacer lift.... That kinda suspension lift clears us for 35's maybe even some 37's!

let the haters hate.
Well said! I do think they are pissed because of how much more the JK can do and all that it's capable of being stock. I had a guy who drove a Cherokee be really ugly to me on a Jeep Club forum, guess he was pissed because he drove a cherokee and not a JK. LOL...
Old 12-27-2010, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Honestly, I have received a lot of positive feedback from the members here. It's just a few that want to end it all after seeing my ungodly grill & wheels. lol

If you ever come out to Moab, I'm going to buy you a beer!!!

Thanks Bro, I appreciate it!!!!
I'll take you up on that!

Quick Reply: Why do so many HATE JK's???