Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

This is why women should never mess with a man's 4X4

Old 09-07-2007, 05:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default This is why women should never mess with a man's 4X4

By now almost everyone has heard Carrie Underwood's song about digging her key into the side of his pretty little souped up four wheel drive,carving her name into his leather seats,taking a Louisville Slugger to both headlights, and slashing a hole in all four tires. Maybe she should think twice before she messes with this guy. (NWS) language. Watch the video below. Funny stuff

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=15181992

Last edited by LidLess07X; 09-07-2007 at 06:15 AM.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:00 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by LidLess07X
By now almost everyone has heard Carrie Underwood's song about digging her key into the side of his pretty little souped up four wheel drive,carving her name into his leather seats,taking a Louisville Slugger to both headlights, and slashing a hole in all four tires. Maybe she should think twice before she messes with this guy. (NWS) language

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=15181992
I imagine he must have done her some serious wrong.

That or she has a serious screw loose
...I know a few of those type... & stay clear.

Old 09-07-2007, 06:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The best I ever heard was an article about a chick who caught her live in boyfriend cheating on her. His Harley was in her garage and she decided to go after it with a crowbar. She ruptured the fuel tank and caught the fuel on fire and ended up burning down her whole house!!!! Cheating is not cool at all but these women that go and destroy thousands of dollars in the guys property deserve everything that happens to them.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:28 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by yoznarf
The best I ever heard was an article about a chick who caught her live in boyfriend cheating on her. His Harley was in her garage and she decided to go after it with a crowbar. She ruptured the fuel tank and caught the fuel on fire and ended up burning down her whole house!!!! Cheating is not cool at all but these women that go and destroy thousands of dollars in the guys property deserve everything that happens to them.
I see generalization happening here...

...Some men can be just as wickedly cruel.

Old 09-07-2007, 06:47 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i think everyone is missing the point here...

what kinda flippin doofus would cheat on Carrie Underwood?!?!?!?????????

Rich, Talented, Attractive packaging... i mean c'mon, he deserved it just for being stupid alone, the cheating thing not even being considered....
Old 09-07-2007, 06:56 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
i think everyone is missing the point here...

what kinda flippin doofus would cheat on Carrie Underwood?!?!?!?????????

Rich, Talented, Attractive packaging... i mean c'mon, he deserved it just for being stupid alone, the cheating thing not even being considered....

There ya go.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Okay this is a country song and was written about a cheating redneck with a 4X4. HMMM what is realy missing is that verse where he takes his shotgun and blows her away. You can mess with anything you want including my wife before you mess with my dog and truck is the redneck motto. Rednecks have been known to beat the hell out of other guys for looking at their wife or girlfriend imagine what happens if you mess with his truck.
Personally my wife and kids come first and I would kill you for messing with my jeep imagine what I will do to you before I kill you for messing with them.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:35 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who the hell is Carrie Underwood? Name sounds pretty fake to me.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:05 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by oZmonKey
Who the hell is Carrie Underwood? Name sounds pretty fake to me.
You have to like Country music to know who she is.

I am not a Country music fan... But that song is all over the radio.
Even on some of the lighter alternative stations.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:18 AM
JK Junkie

She didn't write that song folks... it's not that someone cheated on her - it's that some songwriter sold her record company that song, and she recorded it. If you don't know who she is, she's a little American Idol pretty girl that got famous because of her looks and her singing. I'm not a big fan, but will take her over many of the "musicians" out there today. Fact is, very few people in "popular" music write their own songs these days...

Quick Reply: This is why women should never mess with a man's 4X4