Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wipe New

Old 01-19-2013, 04:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It'll ruin paint. It's only for the raw molded plastic.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:04 PM
JK Newbie

Gotcha.ive used back to black and that works amazing (too an extent) and you have to apply it alot.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Alptraum
Gotcha.ive used back to black and that works amazing (too an extent) and you have to apply it alot.
Think I'll stick to Back To Black. Yes it's a pain to have to do it over again but many of the online reviews for this magic liquid are horrible. I have read some positive reviews but they are few and far between. I'm not one to buy into snake oil usually.
Plus I get to hang in my garage, listen to music and drink beer while I treat my Jeep to some TLC. Until I see the long term I think I'll pass.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Any pics of it?
Old 01-20-2013, 12:16 PM
JK Newbie

Whatever. I was simply stating there may be another option. I'm happy with the results, and that is saying alot. Ill post photos when I take it thru the carwash sometime this week to see if it is indeed better than the other products. I would buy it again.

Self proclaimed 'neat Freak'
Old 01-22-2013, 06:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Snowguy74
Whatever. I was simply stating there may be another option. I'm happy with the results, and that is saying alot. Ill post photos when I take it thru the carwash sometime this week to see if it is indeed better than the other products. I would buy it again.

Self proclaimed 'neat Freak'
You got me wrong, no insult toward you sorry. I hope the stuff works in the long run but not enough evidence for me yet. I enjoy fiddling with my Jeep and use it as an excuse. Keep us updated and good luck!

Quick Reply: Wipe New