Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Worried over Jeep envy

Old 05-11-2011, 06:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Worried over Jeep envy

Hi everyone. I often find myself hesitating on where I go when I know I have to leave Badger (my jeep) out in a parking lot. I dont know.. I just feel worried that some envious non-jeeper will think my Jeep belongs to a douchebag or something and vandalize it . It makes me want a JK Girl sticker that much more maybe it would deter would be non-jeeping-jealous-POS driving-a**holes??

Is this dumb?? Have a lot of you experienced vandalism??
Old 05-11-2011, 06:54 AM
JK Freak

I worry sometimes...but you cant live in fear of the un known...just park in well lighted, well viewed areas and enjoy your jeep without worry..
Old 05-11-2011, 06:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Shameless_Girl
Hi everyone. I often find myself hesitating on where I go when I know I have to leave Badger (my jeep) out in a parking lot. I dont know.. I just feel worried that some envious non-jeeper will think my Jeep belongs to a douchebag or something and vandalize it . It makes me want a JK Girl sticker that much more maybe it would deter would be non-jeeping-jealous-POS driving-a**holes??

Is this dumb?? Have a lot of you experienced vandalism??
Not dumb at all.. I've got several door dings from lazy, inconsiderate, aholes over the years. Now I park at the back of parking lots, try to put one side on a curb, and if necessary I'll try to park next to a 4door instead of a 2door (doors are shorter and less likely to swing open and hit). I hate people that open their door into my vehicle LAZY F#$#S...
Old 05-11-2011, 06:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Oh ya I'm anal about were I pArk!! I don't care if I have to walk an extra mile to make sure I park away from people. Shopping carts
Kids Ect.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

get sliders with tubes, that will prevent door dings.
Envy? yes, someone threw eggs at my jeep before. F-ers.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah.. I have always tried to take care of whatever vehicle I have owned so I have always tried to watch it for various door dings and etc.. but I really feel like I could walk out one day with a big "F*** YOU" carved in to the side or something.. and all I have are tires and wheels! I am just getting started so I wonder if any of you with the works ever feel like or has had their rigs messed with just for being badass
Old 05-11-2011, 07:15 AM
JK Freak

I worry about someone opening the hood and messing with stuff. Gonna get a lock soon.
Years ago, I was in the military, and one of the guys I knew had a CJ, and someone slit his soft top, and cut EVERY single wire under the dash.
Also, another fella I worked with had a TJ, and he found a bum sleeping in his jeep. He just undid the soft top and crawled inside to get out of the rain. No damage, but it was funky for a few weeks. Ha also had his soft top slit down the side.
No respect for peoples property.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:32 AM
JK Freak

I've had someone put a shopping cart right up against my front passenger tire. I didn't think to look and my jeep is just high enough to where I couldn't see it. I jumped in pulled forward and ran it over with my front tire. I was scared as hell cuz I didn't know what happened but I just backed up. Jeep-1, shopping cart-0
Old 05-11-2011, 07:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeremy072288
I've had someone put a shopping cart right up against my front passenger tire. I didn't think to look and my jeep is just high enough to where I couldn't see it. I jumped in pulled forward and ran it over with my front tire. I was scared as hell cuz I didn't know what happened but I just backed up. Jeep-1, shopping cart-0
Old 05-11-2011, 07:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

This reminds Me a few weeks ago we were having another one of our famous wind storms and some dumbass women came out of the store threw her groceries i'n the car and just gave her cart a big push.the wind took it at it hit 3 cars befor it came to a stop.

Quick Reply: Worried over Jeep envy