Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

XTREME 4X4... supercharged JK PART IV

Old 10-30-2011, 02:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sa29560
Even that chick that hosts power block is retarded. She just probably has a really sedated gag reflex
Actually, Courtney is very knowledgeable about cars and the automotive industry. (Going off memory here) but I think her dad owns a racing team or was in someway involved in the racing industry and she grew up around it. She was the chick on OverHauling before AJ. Courtney really does know a thing or two about vehicles, she just doesn't get much of a chance to show it off in her present capacity.
Old 10-30-2011, 03:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hiker
Glad I wasn't the only one. Caught the very end of the show Saturday and was disappointed to see only the welding stuff. Figured it was a show-closing moment, so I DVR'd Sunday's episode since the Comcast box said it was the same episode.

Well, it *was* the same episode........

Everyone here on Comcast or was it cable-independant?
im pretty sure its spike mistake.. it doesnt matter wich company ur with.. cant wait to see the show tho..
Old 10-30-2011, 03:31 PM
JK Freak

Both Courtney and Stacey David...... and Denis Gage were here this summer at our Atlantic Nationals Car show event weekend..... we were asked by the event organizers to add our clubs jeeps this year and it was a hit.... paper coverage and an award (plaque) for best club participation for the first time in! Woo Hoo.... even met Stacey and got him to sign my T-shirt and look at our Jeeps.... he was pretty stoked to look at them and even said his wife drives a 4 dr JK (still stock!) but that was this summer..... probably not stock anymore LOL.

Just seemed like a genuine nice guy... no super star attitude or air about him at all..... took time away from his sched to come over to our display and hung out for a lil bit... smiles all around. We even offered our JKs for any future hemi swap shows (right Rick lol)

Courtney was there as well..... looks on TV and looks in person..... WOW! Seemed nice as well.... Denis Gage.... well let's just say he's on a different level (or so he thinks )

Love the shows but yeah agree...... lacking in a few areas and in definite need of improvement.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:19 PM
JK Super Freak

I'm glad I record them so I can fast forward through the ads and obvious product promotion bits. There's usually a total of 10 minutes or less of actual program that I want to see. I was bummed to see that TIG welding episode AGAIN!!!

Quick Reply: XTREME 4X4... supercharged JK PART IV