Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Yahoo.com JK Review

Old 11-06-2010, 05:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ghost63
..... with electric ass wipe........
................. ..
Old 11-06-2010, 07:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hehe ... I looked at CR when getting ready to buy my wrangler. Funny thing was their data supported a vehicle that was overall mechanically good (average or better) yet it only got a 17. Total bs in my opinion.

If they suck so bad then why was I able to buy a 99 SE for $7200 five years ago and then sell it outright to my dealer for $7200 just the other day. Yep ... Drove it for 5 years as a pleasure vehicle on weekends and snow days and it only cost me maintenance and repairs (less than $800 over the 5 years). And yes... The $7200 was actual cash value not an inflated trade in value.

Wranglers must suck badly.....
Old 11-06-2010, 07:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Oh ... The Wrangler saw a 110% increase in sales in October. Again.... They must suck and nobody likes 'em.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fuck them
Old 11-06-2010, 09:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

ha.....ok in that case i'll go out and buy myself a camry that drive itself into traffic killing its passengers , or a new gm with more recalls than i have hairs on my head (btw i have a full head of hair).

imo-all car companies at this point have their issues, between safety, gas consumption or whatever.

bottom line is most of us who bought jeeps had a good idea from the past of what to expect in terms of problems (minus the new ones that came with the jk's).

for those who bought them for their housewives to drive the kids to school, or to carry their golf clubs to the course you shoulda bought a grand cherokee or a 4runner.

wranglers are geared for off highway driving, bumpy-ass trails, rocks, mud, water, etc. i didn't buy mine thinking it was gonna be like a ride in a caddy.

anyways i'm ranting here but u get my point.

Quick Reply: Yahoo.com JK Review