Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Yeah, Banned from WAL Website

Old 04-25-2016, 01:28 AM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

I saw a few posts in there, doing google search for various things...I didn't even JOIN. Meh. This is the only JK forum I am on. Sure there are heated times...but in all honesty, if any of the people here came up and introduced themselves I would be twisting or poppin a top and hand them the bottle. NO enemies here. And likewise if anyone is ever travellin the rock and need help, get me on this!
Old 04-25-2016, 03:50 AM
JK Freak

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Kojack
I saw a few posts in there, doing google search for various things...I didn't even JOIN. Meh. This is the only JK forum I am on. Sure there are heated times...but in all honesty, if any of the people here came up and introduced themselves I would be twisting or poppin a top and hand them the bottle. NO enemies here. And likewise if anyone is ever travellin the rock and need help, get me on this!

Yep, me too. That is who I am. That is what the Jeep community is supposed to be about. Stock, lifted, bought, built, who cares. Just go out and have fun.
Old 04-25-2016, 03:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good to know about being on the rock. Hopefully next year.
Old 04-25-2016, 04:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Ditto.
Old 04-25-2016, 06:37 AM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Old 04-25-2016, 08:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brankz
I banned my self because I don't like all the BS
I thought I recognized your screen name. I haven't logged into that forum in over 3 years.
Old 04-25-2016, 08:44 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ShutterBug
I was banned from JKOwners a while back. Was using a different screen name then. I choose to not go into it.

That's when I stumbled upon JK-Forum and JKFreaks. I get a lot of good information here and there. Never joined Not-My-Way-A-Life because I heard about the history.

There is a decent contingent of JKFreaks in the NE Ohio area, although they have members from all over. Apparently when Eddiot still owned this forum, he went on a ban rampage and banned a whole slew of folks from this area. I guess that's how JKFreaks was originally started. LOL! But being from Cleveland, it's nice to be able to meet some of these guys face-to-face.

I find both of these forums to be very helpful.
You must've really pissed someone off to get banned from JKOwners.

I actually went on Gay of Life to try and be a decent upstanding member. But then someone was catching flack for asking a question that didn't go with Pony Tail's guidelines so I chose to defend him and of course caught hell for it myself. From what he and his cult followers say, though, I didn't think they were handing out bans. He specifically told me they don't ban or remove comments (which is a lie) because they want record of everything said so they can throw it out there for later use.

And I do remember the days for Eddie was the leader here....I was banned for mentioning SPod to someone asking about a switch solution. Actually more banned for arguing in PM with the mod for basically telling me I have to keep my mouth shut. But that was then.....
Old 04-25-2016, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Well I used to be a Kool-Aid Drinking, Emperor Following mind numb idiot until one day last July when a someone who has lost here states that I started my own forum which was not true but hey that was the best thing to happen.

Anyway I joined Waste of Life right after joint JK-F in February 2013 after getting my Jeep, Canvas. It was then that I found the video's from Project-JK and instantly was hooked. So much so I became a fanatical follower of Emperor Ponytail. After a couple of years and being brainwashed I was getting into a heated FB post bashing Emperor Ponytail when a good friend realigned my gyro's and I realized, here I was defending a guy whom I never met and only knew about who he was via the Internet and what he wanted to be out.

After getting my account disabled, not banned, and profile completely slicked I chose to come home to JK-F. Then I reached out to a mod seeking advice which built a friendship which turned out to be pretty cool adventure in Moab, UT.

Welcome to the club of distinguished Banned members from Gay-of-Life, Waste of Gay, Waste of Life or my favorite The Emperors New Forum, where insanity is rampant and tolerance is not allowed.
Old 04-25-2016, 10:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I joined WOL when I bought my jk last year. I defended too many victims at WOL and I was given the "Resident Retard" title under my avatar. Honest free-thinking individuals are not welcome there. I've seen a few WOL decals around the Indy area and I cringe every time. I'm immediately skeptical of the driver.
Old 04-25-2016, 11:09 AM
JK Freak

Think I might cruise on over there for a few. I'm bored.

Quick Reply: Yeah, Banned from WAL Website