Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Yeah, Banned from WAL Website

Old 04-25-2016, 11:47 AM
JK Freak

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I signed up there, hung around for a couple of days, noticed that they were even more narrow-minded than other Jeep forums, and I just basically quit looking. vBulletin really needs a way to delete your account.

Truth is I sign up for these accounts mostly so I can search classified ads and PM the sellers. Maybe if I need to sell something one day I'll post it there and someone can PM me to buy it. That's pretty much the value of most of these forums.
Old 04-25-2016, 02:31 PM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

I should join. Would be a few fun hrs. before I get banned I figure. I love speaking my mind. Ha ha ha.
Old 04-25-2016, 02:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah... Try this: I love my VKS sliders and my Teraflex hinge and carrier is awesome.
Then let's all get some popcorn and watch the action unfold
Old 04-25-2016, 03:41 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Canvas
Well I used to be a Kool-Aid Drinking, Emperor Following mind numb idiot until one day last July when a someone who has lost here states that I started my own forum which was not true but hey that was the best thing to happen. Anyway I joined Waste of Life right after joint JK-F in February 2013 after getting my Jeep, Canvas. It was then that I found the video's from Project-JK and instantly was hooked. So much so I became a fanatical follower of Emperor Ponytail. After a couple of years and being brainwashed I was getting into a heated FB post bashing Emperor Ponytail when a good friend realigned my gyro's and I realized, here I was defending a guy whom I never met and only knew about who he was via the Internet and what he wanted to be out. After getting my account disabled, not banned, and profile completely slicked I chose to come home to JK-F. Then I reached out to a mod seeking advice which built a friendship which turned out to be pretty cool adventure in Moab, UT. Welcome to the club of distinguished Banned members from Gay-of-Life, Waste of Gay, Waste of Life or my favorite The Emperors New Forum, where insanity is rampant and tolerance is not allowed.
Haha Takes a real man to admit his mistakes.

Newby pony tail emperor followers ^^^ read above.
Old 04-25-2016, 04:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

This sorta reminds me of how his followers see him.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	228
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	645012  
Old 04-25-2016, 05:24 PM
JK Freak

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by mr72
I signed up there, hung around for a couple of days, noticed that they were even more narrow-minded than other Jeep forums, and I just basically quit looking. vBulletin really needs a way to delete your account.

Truth is I sign up for these accounts mostly so I can search classified ads and PM the sellers. Maybe if I need to sell something one day I'll post it there and someone can PM me to buy it. That's pretty much the value of most of these forums.
Talk about a sore subject on wal, that would be someone just on there to buy and sell. They give everyone hell that does that. Who cares?
Old 04-25-2016, 05:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by takion
Yeah... Try this: I love my VKS sliders and my Teraflex hinge and carrier is awesome.
Then let's all get some popcorn and watch the action unfold
Don't waste your time. Wish I had the time back that I spent trying to prove a point. Not worth it. But yeah, teraflex is a bad word over there.
Old 04-25-2016, 05:35 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

Don't join it just puts money in his greedy hands. I don't watch his videos for the same reason.
Old 04-25-2016, 06:01 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Been a while since I've been on. This is funny though because one of two people in this thread actually spied over here for wol and then got them to try and start some shit with me. I hadn't been over there in a while and all of a sudden I got a text trying to bait me into a confrontation. I knew what was going on so I played along and they were talking about some comments I made over here.
Old 04-25-2016, 06:34 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
Been a while since I've been on. This is funny though because one of two people in this thread actually spied over here for wol and then got them to try and start some shit with me. I hadn't been over there in a while and all of a sudden I got a text trying to bait me into a confrontation. I knew what was going on so I played along and they were talking about some comments I made over here.
Hey dude long time no chat.. Wuts up?

Quick Reply: Yeah, Banned from WAL Website