Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Black Mountain, KY

Old 10-18-2015, 04:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Black Mountain, KY

I'm thinking of taking a few of my kids for a Jeep excursion for a couple of days, and was thinking about Black Mountain, KY off road trails, but I don't know much about it. I'm looking for easy to moderate trails, as it will be a one Jeep show. I'm hoping to see enough trails to fill a day, and also to enjoy some beautiful scenery.

Any info/tips would be appreciated. Also, I'd love to know if there is anything else we should visit while there. My kids like adventure, but it would be nice to have some place to stop that they'd like, too.

Thanks!
Old 10-19-2015, 08:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are definitely enough easy trails there to take in the scenery. Most of the easy trails are more like access roads etc but they will offer great views and it will take you over a day to drive the entire area.
Old 10-19-2015, 10:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by oleskool
There are definitely enough easy trails there to take in the scenery. Most of the easy trails are more like access roads etc but they will offer great views and it will take you over a day to drive the entire area.
Thanks! That's what I was hoping for!

Quick Reply: Black Mountain, KY