Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

East Coast Meet And Greet Pics...rausch Creek

Old 10-26-2007, 07:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Deadspot,

Another great video. Funny I don't remember any loud bangs. Must have been when there was no spotter. Hehehe

BTW: Finally got the Jeep back today after having the locker fixed. The actuator failed and disintegrated with in the differential. It took over a week to get all the parts and rebuild the rearend. After not wanting to work at Rausch. I changed the dif fluid the next day. You should have seen all the metal in the oil. The magnetic drain plug was covered with silver sludge. Thank God for warranties!
Old 10-26-2007, 08:46 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by W3CSX
Deadspot,

Another great video. Funny I don't remember any loud bangs. Must have been when there was no spotter. Hehehe

BTW: Finally got the Jeep back today after having the locker fixed. The actuator failed and disintegrated with in the differential. It took over a week to get all the parts and rebuild the rearend. After not wanting to work at Rausch. I changed the dif fluid the next day. You should have seen all the metal in the oil. The magnetic drain plug was covered with silver sludge. Thank God for warranties!
Im glad to hear you got it fixed
Old 10-26-2007, 10:51 PM
JK Jedi Master

So whens the next one????
Old 10-27-2007, 01:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by W3CSX
Deadspot,

I remember you took a bumper on the lower 19. Is that where the damage occured? Past that, I never saw you hit.

And yes, you were spotter extraordinaire If not for you, I would probably still be sitting high and dry on that stump. :laugh: Like there are 20 Jeeps and only I decide to drive OVER the stump! My word but that was a hoot.

Last edited by Rafiki; 10-27-2007 at 01:31 AM.
Old 10-27-2007, 06:43 PM
JK Freak

yeah - dashboard confessional - i tried to pick the middle ground on the track given what I am guessing is a big mix of musical tastes in the group! Plus I was listening to them while editing and figured I would drop it in....
Old 10-27-2007, 09:20 PM
JK Junkie

Ok, I finally got around to posting my pics. I think I weeded out all the doubles.

Old 10-27-2007, 09:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Great pics! Amazing how all of us took such a variety of pics.

Slick Wills smokin' Jeep will be famous. Funny but we were commenting on the burning smell emitting from our Jeeps when we came through the [more shallow] area. Along comes SlickWill just smokin' up a storm. We about fell over laughing. I guess that explains it.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:40 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Rafiki
Great pics! Amazing how all of us took such a variety of pics.

Slick Wills smokin' Jeep will be famous. Funny but we were commenting on the burning smell emitting from our Jeeps when we came through the [more shallow] area. Along comes SlickWill just smokin' up a storm. We about fell over laughing. I guess that explains it.
Thanks!, Ive been meaning to post them and just kept putting it off

I think your stump might be famous too! I got a pic of you right before you climbed it
Old 10-27-2007, 10:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bly109
Thanks!, Ive been meaning to post them and just kept putting it off

I think your stump might be famous too! I got a pic of you right before you climbed it
Look mom, all air! That whole day was just great in my opinion.

I especially love the pic of BaltChief plunging his brand new JK into the mud. That is a great shot!
Old 10-28-2007, 03:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Hey BLY....

Love the pic of my Dog in the passenger seat, can you email me a fullsize pic of that?

tytreat@hotmail.com

Thanks

Tyler

Quick Reply: East Coast Meet And Greet Pics...rausch Creek