Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Project-JK VIDEO: Florence Arizona Fun Run

Old 08-26-2012, 09:29 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Thumbs up Project-JK VIDEO: Florence Arizona Fun Run

Back in May, our good friends Greg and Dave from Powerline Patrol, invited Mel of Off Road Evolution, Cindy and I out to the Arizona desert to run a few of the trails they have out in the Florence Junction area. For those of you who’ve never been out to this part of Arizona, it is surprisingly lush with vegetation, filled with all kinds of history and has some of the most challenging trails I've ever run and, let me tell you, the rocks there are razor sharp. In all, we ended up running a total of 7 beautiful and epic trails including Box Canyon,Jack Handle, Orville’s Loop, the infamous Axel Alley, Upper Woodpecker and Highway to Hell and all in one scorching hot day. In this short video, you’ll get to see some highlights of the trails and of course, all the fun we had playing on them. I hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEsaAz3jxJs Project-JK VIDEO: Florence Arizona Fun Run

Last edited by wayoflife; 08-26-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:44 AM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Holy cow those trails look hard, as always Cindy great footage and thanks for the video.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Not available on iPhone :(
Old 08-26-2012, 10:27 AM
JK Super Freak

MORE THAN JUST A JEEP........Thats for sure, awesome footage their.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:36 AM
JK Newbie

Default Wow

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Back in May, our good friends Greg and Dave from Powerline Patrol, invited Mel of Off Road Evolution, Cindy and I out to the Arizona desert to run a few of the trails they have out in the Florence Junction area. For those of you who’ve never been out to this part of Arizona, it is surprisingly lush with vegetation, filled with all kinds of history and has some of the most challenging trails I've ever run and, let me tell you, the rocks there are razor sharp. In all, we ended up running a total of 7 beautiful and epic trails including Box Canyon, the Martinez Mine Loop, Jack Handle, Orville’s Loop, the infamous Axel Alley, Upper Woodpecker and Highway to Hell and all in one scorching hot day. In this short video, you’ll get to see some highlights of the trails and of course, all the fun we had playing on them. I hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEsaAz3jxJs Project-JK VIDEO: Florence Arizona Fun Run
You guys are nuts. In a good way thou.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!
Old 08-26-2012, 10:57 AM
JK Super Freak

You absolutely captured all the fun we had that weekend. Unbelievable amounts of hardcore trail mileage covered in those two days. Thanks for sharing the video with everyone and for sharing my slide into the firehole on Highway to hell
Old 08-26-2012, 11:13 AM
JK Newbie

Default Vid

Enjoy watching what your rigs can do guys......
Very cool......
Old 08-26-2012, 11:15 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Awesome video guys! What a beautiful part of the country.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:20 AM
JK Newbie

Awesome. Amazing trail! And video.

Quick Reply: Project-JK VIDEO: Florence Arizona Fun Run