Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Wheel'in in OK

Old 10-15-2015, 11:45 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheel'in in OK

Hi All,

I'm looking for some good wheeling spots in OK. I live in Ft Worth and have a wheeling buddy that lives near Tulsa so I am looking for some place between here and there. I've been to Disney a few times and had a blast but it's a little far to drove for a weekend.

I know about Clayton which from I've heard is a pretty challenging place to wheel and I've heard about Arbuckle which I understand is more on the easier side.

Just looking for ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-16-2015, 05:19 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eschber
Hi All, I'm looking for some good wheeling spots in OK. I live in Ft Worth and have a wheeling buddy that lives near Tulsa so I am looking for some place between here and there. I've been to Disney a few times and had a blast but it's a little far to drove for a weekend. I know about Clayton which from I've heard is a pretty challenging place to wheel and I've heard about Arbuckle which I understand is more on the easier side. Just looking for ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Be careful if you go in the Ouachita mtns, there have been multiple reports of hidden tire spikes in mud holes. I guess the jokes about the violent pot farms may have some validity.
I've also heard Arbuckle off road park is a great place. You might do a search on Facebook for Big Red as I'm not sure if it's still open.
There are also a few good wheeling spots in Arkansas such as Wheelin' World near Eureka Springs, Superlift in Hot Springs, and SMORR just across the border in Missouri.

Quick Reply: Wheel'in in OK