Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Cheap floor / slush mats

Old 06-29-2007, 12:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheap floor / slush mats

I just went to kmart and picked up a set of "motorpro heavy duty rubber floor mats".

The passenger one fits as if it was factory and the drivers side is pretty close. Has a lip so will do a nice job keeping the mud / sand / etc contained. The rear ones are a bit of a waste of time...

$29.95AUD = $25.00USD they look like the usual Chinese made stuff I'm guessing you could probably find them in USA at kmart also.

Drivers: (right hand side here)

Passenger:

Old 06-29-2007, 02:08 AM
JK Newbie

Hey, same as mine!!! They are excellent mats especially for the price. Instead of dirt just sitting on top of the mat, the mat is deep enough to trap dirty, any small rocks/pebbles, leaves, grass etc. Just pull out shake, hose and put back in! Certainly a LOT cheaper than fitted slush mats especially for those of us who are still recovering from the inital cost of our cars!

Violet Rose

Originally Posted by daveaus
I just went to kmart and picked up a set of "motorpro heavy duty rubber floor mats".

The passenger one fits as if it was factory and the drivers side is pretty close. Has a lip so will do a nice job keeping the mud / sand / etc contained. The rear ones are a bit of a waste of time...

$29.95AUD = $25.00USD they look like the usual Chinese made stuff I'm guessing you could probably find them in USA at kmart also.

Last edited by Violet Rose; 06-29-2007 at 02:12 AM.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:20 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the Mopar slush mats & am happy (mostly) with them, but if the Nifty "Catch-All" Front Floor Liners (the deep slushbucket carpeted type ones) had been out at the time, i probably would have gotten them instead. They are supposedly available now.

See here

Pic:
Old 06-29-2007, 07:31 AM
JK Freak

i have the exact same mats from walmart. although they don't fit exactly, they fit well enough to contain all the sand/dirt/mud i drag in. for the price...you can't beat them. i've had the same set in 2 vehicles and now the jeep. i also have the rear ones that kinda fit as well.

Quick Reply: Cheap floor / slush mats