Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Finally got my 1st Jeep!!!!!

Old 01-17-2014, 08:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally got my 1st Jeep!!!!!

I have had the ITCH for a while now i think since i was 3 years old. I always thought that It was way out of reach for me due to the High resale value. but Today was diff. the day before my birthday I bought at bone stock 2011 Jku hard top with only 35000 miles. I love it. at first I was having second thoughts since I did own a 2004 f250 Harley davidson I built that thing and put so much money in to it that when they only offered me 14000 for is i about passed out. but i said screw it i am going of it. so the salesman was awesome he is a jeeper and offered to show me the way of the jeeper. I of coure said hell yes and here we go. and i told him that I have about 300 acres to play on and i invited him to come out. sorry that i am rambling but I am super stoked
Old 01-18-2014, 03:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default The Club

Welcome, my son.. You must now learn the ways of the force! ... The force of gravity, mud and rocks

It's a great community and a lot of fun! Henceforth, be prepared to live on the forums and spend all of your hard earned money on Jeep swag!
Old 01-19-2014, 07:04 AM
JK Newbie

I already plan spending money into the jeep already took it to my gun range in the pasture I am so excited

Quick Reply: Finally got my 1st Jeep!!!!!