Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

IPF H4 Headlight Install

Old 04-16-2011, 02:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone using these with H4 HID's ?
Old 04-29-2011, 03:45 PM
R^2
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are on the way!!!! Should be getting them next Wed. Silverstar fog upgrades came in the mail today. I took a chance and got the silverstart fog bulbs because I figured it would have the closest hue to the IPF's without breaking the bank.. $31 for 2. Can't wait to get this headlight and fog light upgrade done I will make sure to post some pics for before and after
Old 07-30-2011, 07:43 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by R^2
They are on the way!!!! Should be getting them next Wed. Silverstar fog upgrades came in the mail today. I took a chance and got the silverstart fog bulbs because I figured it would have the closest hue to the IPF's without breaking the bank.. $31 for 2. Can't wait to get this headlight and fog light upgrade done I will make sure to post some pics for before and after
I've read so many times these lights last only a year..... Or less.... Damn don't know which way to go.... Your way or IPF way.

Sylvannia Silverstar is the complete name right? Sylvannia and Silverstar aren't 2 different lights are they????? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Quick Reply: IPF H4 Headlight Install