Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Power for portable air compressor

Old 05-26-2016, 06:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeepmojo
i dont buy off e bay nor would i want a refurbished compressor myself . but a option if you dont mind chancing it . id rather have a new one and hope for the best
If it had a warranty I might consider,. But in general, I Agree. Just thought i would throw it out there
Old 03-22-2017, 11:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the write up PapaGing! That's a really awesome modification. Would you mind if we post a link to this post on our website for others that might want to do something similar? We really enjoy seeing the innovative ways people use our products. Please let us know if you (or anyone) has questions, comments, or concerns regarding the Air Armor M240. We are always happy to help out when we can.

email: customerservice@qindustries.net

Website Contact Page: Contact Us

Definitely will not take 20 minutes to fill a tire! But boy am I familiar with little junky units that do take that long. Probably burn out while their at it. Our 3 year warranty has you covered if you run into any sort of problem.

Quick Reply: Power for portable air compressor