Notices
Lone Star State If you live in Texas and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Any Austin JK'rs in the 620 / 4 points area??

Old 01-14-2009, 07:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Austin JK'rs in the 620 / 4 points area??

Thinking about having a 1" M.O.R.E. body lift party...
Old 01-14-2009, 11:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

What are the four points?

I live just south of Bee Caves off Hwy 290, and would be up for an install party. I am planning a 2.5" coil lift and new boots, but I think I should wait until after I send some more money to Uncle Sam in March/April for that, so in the mean time I will focus on a bumper bar and rock rails, and who knows what else...

Anyways, I'd be up for this, let me know when this is going down..

BTW, how you like the 3rd row? It is mostly for kids, right? I have been itching to try something like that. I understand there's like 4 or 8 bolts you need to drill holes for and that is about it, right? Or was yours totally customers?

Kevin
Old 01-14-2009, 01:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by IPvFletch
What are the four points?

I live just south of Bee Caves off Hwy 290, and would be up for an install party. I am planning a 2.5" coil lift and new boots, but I think I should wait until after I send some more money to Uncle Sam in March/April for that, so in the mean time I will focus on a bumper bar and rock rails, and who knows what else...

Anyways, I'd be up for this, let me know when this is going down..

BTW, how you like the 3rd row? It is mostly for kids, right? I have been itching to try something like that. I understand there's like 4 or 8 bolts you need to drill holes for and that is about it, right? Or was yours totally customers?

Kevin

Four points is where 2222 and 620 intersect - just north of Lake Travis. I just finished my 2" budget boost and next up are a set of 35's in a week or so. After that I plan to install the body lift to ensure I have a full 3" to handle the 35" tires. It will be a few weeks. I'll let you know.

The 3rd row is great. Yes, it requires some drilling and heavy duty bolts attached to the tub but it is quickly removable and the kids love it. I have 4 kids and with the 3rd row seat we can now go on road trips with the Jeep.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'd be happy to lend my mechanic's skills and help a fellow Jeeper out. Just let me know when and where. I hope to see ya'll at the monthly meeting in FEB at BONE DADDIES.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think that is 4-points, no??

I'm from SW Austin so I don't know wtf Four Points, but I thought it was up North..

So any idea when/if this is happening 08JKWrangler?? Anyone else got some goodies they are itching to install? I think I can come up with something by then surely..
Old 01-21-2009, 05:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

why not have an install party this weekend? give a chance to say hi to each other
Old 01-23-2009, 07:52 AM
JK Newbie

i work at steiner ranch steakhouse, so im up there everyday. what color is your jeep?
Old 02-04-2009, 09:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry Guys. I got the kit in the mail and was itching to get it installed so I jumped right in to the project.

Within the last few weeks I installed a 2" superlift, shocks, 1" M.O.R.E. bodylift, 15" Crager Soft 8's (and yes I had to grind the calipers); hub centric rings; and 35" BFG KM2's.

I'll post some pics when I get a chance.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nuge
i work at steiner ranch steakhouse, so im up there everyday. what color is your jeep?

I live in Steiner... Be on the lookout for a white 4dr with 35" BFG KM2's and black wheels..

What about you?

Quick Reply: Any Austin JK'rs in the 620 / 4 points area??